[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch ghost in the shell >have no fucking idea whats going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ghost-in-the-shell-movie-poster.jpg (354KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-in-the-shell-movie-poster.jpg
354KB, 1000x1500px
>watch ghost in the shell
>have no fucking idea whats going on

Is there a backstory or glossary I missed
>>
>>145396585
You're just dumb, don't worry about it.
>>
>>145396688
Wow, that's not very nice.
>>
>>145396585
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell

here you go
>>
>>145396585
Pay attention anon, just pay attention
>>
You don't understand kino kid
>>
Classic story of cyberized military commander meet rogue autonomous government program
>>
Watch it at least 3 times. If you still don't get it, watch SAC and then watch it again.

GITS movie is basically the movie that is ever to be closest to idea of perfection.
>>
File: 1416645435480.png (840KB, 850x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1416645435480.png
840KB, 850x1122px
>>145396585

It's all very condensed and high concept. I have to say I like SAC better, it finds the perfect balance between action and ideas
>>
>>145396585
Don't worry about it, it's just a very average sci-fi action with about 10 minutes of ridiculously shallow discussion about personal identity, which apparently seems deep if you're 14 and retarded
>>
the movie is just a bad Blade Runner trying to look cooler with all those retarded terms, I was pretty disappointed by it and never watched the series
>>
>>145401126
The series is a lot better. It helps that it's a investigation/cop show in a sci-fi environment and not straight up sci-fi.
>>
Did you read the manga? Read the manga. It's a breeze compared to what the film was (or tried to be)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.