[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to be autistic to be able to watch Re:Zero and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bitchfaggot.jpg (27KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
bitchfaggot.jpg
27KB, 848x480px
Do I have to be autistic to be able to watch Re:Zero and the protagonist
>>
>>145364267
You have to be autistic to watch anime in general
>>
>Do I have to be autistic to be able to watch anime

anon.....
>>
>>145364267
You have to be autistic to post on 4chan.
>>
>>145364267
Does it matter? If you weren't mildly autistic to begin with, you wouldn't be on /a/.
>>
File: me.png (226KB, 281x463px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
226KB, 281x463px
>>145364267
no its just plebs getting mad because their self-insert collapsed. well written and the main character is refreshing. Draw your own conclusions. Dont listen to /a/.
>>
>>145364267
Watching Re:Zero is surprisingly similar to watching Watamote.
Both shows follow a socially inept MC that constantly embarasses himself, everyone around him, and the viewers.
If your tolerance for cringe is high you might enjoy the show.
>>
If anything you're probably autistic for thinking it's hard.
>>
>>145364314
/thread
>>
>>145364267
All you need to watch re:zero is bad taste and tolerance to cringe
>>
>>145365080
Bait
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.