[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Manga about seven deadly sins >The only one who matchs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Seven deadly sins.png (363KB, 837x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Seven deadly sins.png
363KB, 837x1300px
>Manga about seven deadly sins
>The only one who matchs his sin his greed
>The only one who has the power to match his sin is greed
Why is this ok?
>>
>>145248507

They're named after sins because of the crime they committed, not because of their personality.

Regardless, most of them fit their sin. King is fat and eats when he's not in his fairy form. Escanor's hubris is off the charts when he's in his true form. Meliodas destroyed an entire kingdom with his rage. Gowther lusted after Guila. Ban is Ban. Diane can't stand Elizabeth sometimes. Merlin's probably has to do with her desire to experiment?

Overall, their personality is usually the exact opposite of their sin and if something pushes them over the edge, they became the incarnation of it, see Meliodas, Escanor, and Gowther. King and Diane don't really fit outside of comical moments, a couple parts of the story, and their sins. Ban is Ban. Merlin is a mystery until she gets her story arc.

I can understand getting upset about their powers though. Meliodas, King, and Gowther all kind of fit though. Ban is Ban, of course. The rest is eh.
>>
>>145249321
>King is fat and eats when he's not in his fairy form.
King does not fit sloth in any fucking way. and how does full counter fit someone whose suppose to use his anger?
>>
>>145250482
Isn't King sloth because he abandoned his post as fairy king?
>>
>>145250809
Sloth is pretty much the embodiment of laziness and being tired.
>>
>>145250482

How does being fat not make you think of sloth? Plus, his weapon is perfect for him, since he only needs to do slight physical movement. He floats, his weapon floats, he controls it with hand movements, it turns into a pillow when he's not fighting.

He's kind of innately lazy, but he doesn't really embody it, kind of like Diane. But like I said before, they're only named by their sin because of the crime they committed.

Also, I'm an idiot. I was thinking of his other ability, Revenge Counter, which is much more in line with his sin, since it's essentially building up his "rage" for a massive attack.
>>
>>145248507
> Escanor not prideful
> power of a trillion burning suns not prideful

also,
> Diane not envious of Liz
>>
>>145251258

Oh, yeah. This reminded me of how Diane is envious of humans in general and basically any girl of normal size, since she loves Meliodas, but she believes he doesn't love her as a woman because she's a giant. So she's not bad, actually. It's been too long since I've read it.

Her powers don't really match her sin at all though, barring the ability to make her rock friends and more recently, replicas of her friends.

If you really want to get upset about something, get upset about the Ten Commandments. They're a mess. Even if they're all correct, they're still a mess.
>>
>>145251751
Mah nigga Gray road has yet to job
>>
Their sins had to do with the crimes they've committed. We've only seen Melodias, Ban, and King's crimes, which all fit their sin.
>>
>>145252067
>We've only seen Melodias, Ban, and King's crimes

Diane's crime was shown not too long ago (killing Matrona and hundreds of soldier witnesses).
>>
>>145252067
We have seen Diane's too, it fits as well.
>>
File: 002.png (285KB, 908x1300px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
285KB, 908x1300px
>>145248507
tell me anons, did Estarossa get a tad annoyed?
>>
>>145248507
>implying it's okay
Who decided that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.