[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is finally time for a straightforward assessment of the state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: MariBornInTheUSA.jpg (589KB, 966x1123px) Image search: [Google]
MariBornInTheUSA.jpg
589KB, 966x1123px
It is finally time for a straightforward assessment of the state of our school. I will present the facts plainly and honestly. We cannot afford to be so politically correct anymore.

Uranohoshi Girls' School is far less safe – and the world is far less stable – than when our principal made the decision to put Dia Kurosawa in charge of school's student council. I am certain it is a decision he truly regrets. Her bad instincts and her bad judgment – something pointed out by Chika Takami – are what caused the disasters unfolding today. This is the legacy of Dia Kurosawa: boredom, destruction and weakness.

That is why Dia Kurosawa’s message is that things will never change. My message is that things have to change – and they have to change right now. Every day I wake up determined to deliver for the people I have met all across this nation that have been neglected, ignored, and abandoned.
I have visited the laid-off factory workers, and the communities crushed by our horrible and unfair trade deals. These are the forgotten men and women of our country. People who work hard but no longer have a voice.

I AM YOUR VOICE.

So to every parent who dreams for their child, and every child who dreams for their future, I say these words to you tonight: I’m with you, and I will fight for you, and I will win for you.
To all idols tonight, in all our cities and towns, I make this promise:

We Will Make Uranohoshi Strong Again.
We Will Make Uranohoshi Proud Again.
We Will Make Uranohoshi Safe Again.

AND WE WILL MAKE LOVE LIVE GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>145168989
Joke?
>>
>>145168989
that does it, I am now a #marimissile
>>
IT'S JOKE
>>
She's gonna PRETTY BOMBER HEAD the illegals
>>
NINEN BURY DESK KA
>>
>>145168989
So I'm guessing Aquors be performing for the great Americans when the wall is complete?
>>
File: Donald's Waifu.png (222KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
Donald's Waifu.png
222KB, 500x588px
> Found this while browsing for Mari memes

Holy shit...
>>
>>145168989
How white is she?
>>
>>145171027
> American dad
> Speaks English in between her Japanese
>>
It's
>>
the
>>
File: 1468701200984.png (389KB, 634x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468701200984.png
389KB, 634x596px
JOKE
>>
File: Dengeki_G's_Mag_July_2016_Mari.jpg (1MB, 3225x4100px) Image search: [Google]
Dengeki_G's_Mag_July_2016_Mari.jpg
1MB, 3225x4100px
>>
>>
What if her name is mistranslated, and it's actually Mary O'Hara?
>>
>>145172324
Mick's aren't relevant outside america
>>
Mari episode when?
>>
>>145172767
In S2 just like Nozomi.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.