[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear haters, If she was 6 instead of 16, would you like her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: cute nug.png (219KB, 639x355px) Image search: [Google]
cute nug.png
219KB, 639x355px
Dear haters,

If she was 6 instead of 16, would you like her more? I get that she's selfish/bratty etc, but that's supposed to be cute. It would make more sense if she wasn't a teenager.
>>
nug is for ___
>>
>>145112204
>Dear haters,

Stopped reading there. Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>145112459
Why? I didn't mean in the black people sense, just in the "I hate Umaru" sense.
>>
File: 1446144334962.jpg (475KB, 1240x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1446144334962.jpg
475KB, 1240x1068px
>she's selfish/bratty etc

Says the guy who's likely an only child. If you had to put up with a sibling like hamster cunt I guarantee you that in real life you don't get along with them. There's nothing admirable about a sibling who fucks everything up for the older one.

You remember Scrappy Doo or that french mouse from Tom and Jerry? There's a reason those characters are fucking asinine as sin, they bother the entire cast and do not pull their weight.
>>
>>145112204
I'd sexualize her more, yeah.
>>
>>145112204
Being a useless member of society isn't cute.
>>
>>145112204
I like her because she reminds me of myself
I miss being a kid and having huge amounts of energy to gulp down junk food, play vidya and constantly watch TV and being happy as fuck

Now I'm 21 and it feels like I'm tired all the time and nothing feels fun anymore and I'm constantly depressed ;_;

Goddammit, seriously there must be someone else here other than me who sees themselves in Indoor Umaru right?
>>
>>145112204
I would like her more if she was an actual nugget.
>>
File: angrywojak.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angrywojak.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>tfw life used to be simple and I used to be a happy lazy bum just like Umaru
>now I'm just a depressed lazy bum instead who doesn't enjoy everything
ITS NOT FAIR
GROWING UP SUCKS
MAKE IT STOP
>>
File: 1432070836058.jpg (43KB, 600x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1432070836058.jpg
43KB, 600x1252px
>>145114723
>>
>>145112204
>dear haters
stopped reading right there
>>
Does she ever stop lying to her friends?
>>
>>145112204
It wouldn't make more sense if she was younger.
Her entire character revolves around being immature and having a split personality between different people.
In other words nothing will help her personality.
>>
>>145112204
She is basically a reddit-tier character and a shitty meme forced on this board by redditors and newfags. Considering that while the anime aired reddit and /pol/ newfags were invading this board, moot sold 4chan to the jews and mods started abandoning us, I'd say that she represents perfectly the death of /a/.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.