[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's too bad that I was rejected by Ichijou for literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

It's too bad that I was rejected by Ichijou for literally the worst tsundere of all time and one of my best friends.

It's truly a shame that she has to leave for 4 years right after confessing to the man that I shared a mutual love with for like, 13 years straight.

It's quite the tragedy that Ichijou and I didn't get together despite all those perfect reasons such as me being the promise girl which the whole plot was based on.

It's such a disappointment that Ichijou's beta dumbass couldn't make a move on me through 3 years of great opportunities.

It's really depressing that he realises that he loves gorilla bitch more than me because they fucking went to the arcade of some shit.

Maybe I can make a comeback in the next chapter?
>>
Nisekoi is sure fizzling out like a wet fart.
>>
>>145082731
Maybe, just maybe, realize that he is a dumb person and realize that there are more and possibly better candidates who wish to be with you?
I dunno, maybe have a life beyond MC?
>>
Fuck off RP fag.
>>
File: 1469589520295.png (525KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469589520295.png
525KB, 761x720px
>>145082731
Cry me a river. Best girl won.
>>
>>145083053
that smug face god damn
>>
>>145082731
>>145083053
>Liking any of those bitches
You both are faggots. All girls in this show are dogshit tier
>>
>>145082731
Chitoge is best. Kill yourself.
>>
>>145082731
Kosaki is the WORST heroine and possible love interest of all time. Her boring personality and ass-sitting of doing virtually nothing while every single girl pulls ahead is legendary to epic portions.

Your shitty waifu lost and deserved to lose. Deal with it.
>>
>>145083241
proportions*
>>
does shu get with ruri.
>>
>>145083364
i dont think so, she confesses to shu and he doesnt say anything
>>
>>145082731
Ugly piece of shit fuck off
You didn't even deserve to be in the running your sister was much better
>>
Kosaki was never a girl that would win.
>>
>>145082731
But you won my heart so smile up
>>
>>145083241
>Kosaki is the WORST

Nah, that would be whoever that Y-san from Chiba was supporting. Forgot her name.
>>
>>145082731
He had Uchiyama's voice, you had Hanakana's.

You were destined to lose.
>>
>>145082731
>It's such a disappointment that Ichijou's beta dumbass couldn't make a move on me through 3 years of great opportunities.
She could have made a move too.
>>
File: the smile of a winner.jpg (50KB, 248x473px) Image search: [Google]
the smile of a winner.jpg
50KB, 248x473px
>>145082731
>It's truly a shame that she has to leave for 4 years
And that, people, is where Onodera made her move.
>>
>>145088755
Kek. Enjoy your bathroom rug faggot. She's the only girl who work hard to realize her dream unlike that certain girl that basically has the MC in her hand 99% of the times but does dogshit with her half assed confession
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.