[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I love you more than anyone else" >"I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451931469827.png (548KB, 790x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451931469827.png
548KB, 790x720px
>"I love you more than anyone else"
>"I love shitoge"

>"I love you more than anyone else"
>"I love Emilia"

These past few weeks have just been too SAVAGE for me, who's next? I'm scared.
>>
>>145036211
Not OP, that's for sure.
>>
Must be hard having shit taste
>>
>>145036211
>>145036269
Well, shit.
>>
This was literally the worst episode in the series and makes me want to drop the show. The last episode felt like I was sucking on a week on tapon that had been used by your mother.

3/10
>>
You could easily fix that by not watching utter shit like Re:Zero or Nisekoi.
>>
>>145036306
Well, I'm not even a Remfag, but that was still cold as fuck the way Subaru rejected her. I felt pretty bad. Best girl is Beatrice though.

I was a hardcore Onoderafag, so yea, the Nisekoi bullshit left my but reasonably blasted.
>>
>>145036399
>not watching utter shit

I don't want to stop watching anime though
>>
>>145036450
honestly I commented 20 minutes into the episode and didn't know that was coming. My hope is still the Toyota kills himself, or ram kills him for rejecting best girl Ram, and the study continues with him not reviving.
>>
>>145036641
-sorry I didn't proof read-
>>145036450
Honestly I commented 20 minutes into the episode and didn't know that was coming. My hope is still the Toyota kills himself, or Ram kills him for rejecting best girl Rem, and the story continues with him not reviving.
>>
>>145036641
I mean, Rem is kind of crazy, so I'd want to reject her as well, but just how he so bluntly said it and then asked her to cuck herself immediately after was what got me. I don't blame Subaru for rejecting but he still somehow found a way to be a dick about it, like usual.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.