[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Infinite Tsukuyomi filler arc Tenten had is the most hilarious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tts.jpg (111KB, 1364x644px) Image search: [Google]
tts.jpg
111KB, 1364x644px
This Infinite Tsukuyomi filler arc Tenten had is the most hilarious shit I've seen in anime for a while, for all the saddest reasons. The one chance she had to do something important in the entire show, and she got caught in a genjutsu.

And then she realized she was in a genjutsu, and just sort of gave up on it.
And her genjutsu was of her being a hero.
While she was actually fucking up the most important job of her life.
The one and only job she had.
That literally the entire world was depending on.

It's like watching a wheelchair kid try to force his way up a flight of stairs to get his scholarship, but after getting up several of them, he rolls back to the bottom, falls over, and then bursts into flame.

Thread topic: How do you think Tenten coped with her constant, unabated stream of failure throughout the run of Naruto? Because if I failed as much as she did, I'd be crying myself to sleep every night, minimum. What else do you think she did to muffle the pain of her unrelentingly pathetic existence?
>>
>>145028051

Oh, hey, look at that, Tenten failed at reading. That's a surprise.

That explains the blank scrolls, though.
>>
>>145027987
Because your life is suffering, then only thing you can do is to throw shit ton of iron at your enemy.
But if seriously, Tenten is dumb. Like really dumb.
Her stong sides always were a weapons and sealing.
She could learn kenjutsu and make sashimi out of enemy just on skill and pure speed. She didn't do it.
She could learn sealing and just throw people's shit back at them. She didn't do it.
She could learn both the weapons and the sealing and make fucking artifacts, like Rikudo's stuff, to rekt everyones shit. Well, she's dumb.
She had opportunities, she missed them, because she's too dumb to see herself as something more, than just shit thrower with perfect score. So she has only herself to blame for this shit.
>>
>>145027987
I felt the same way, easily one of the biggest jobbers of all time
>>
I assume this is some kind of bot test
>>
>>145027987
first of all
>and then bursts into flame.
you glorious motherfucker, I almost spit out my drink cuz I thought the joke was done already.

Secondly, yes I totally agree. I was hoping so hard she'd figure out it was a genjutsu and do some neo shit. Instead she suddenly gives up after the littlest ammount of imaginary success and we get such a fucking ammount of filler that I, someone that watched every episode religiously, dropped the show until the show ends and someone tells me what were the filler episodes to skip em. She didn't ruin Naruto for me, that wouldn't be fair to say, but she had the chance to save it.
>>
Good job shopping your OC into that pic anon. I don't remember anyone named tenten, nice try though.
>>
File: 2339622.png (798KB, 704x1088px) Image search: [Google]
2339622.png
798KB, 704x1088px
>>145028150
God damn
>>
>>145027987
Wait, the Naruto anime is still not done?
>>
>>145033432
Nah, it is in infinite filler mode.
>>
>>145027987
>How do you think Tenten coped with her constant, unabated stream of failure throughout the run of Naruto

By quiting being a ninja and oppening a weapon shop, I think this is canon
>>
>>145034849
Yep. But the brave new era of peace meant nowhere near as big a demand for her weapons, likely leading to the shop too failing. Certainly in Burrito she is an exam proctor, which I don't imagine goes to anyone but people in actual service.
>>
>>145035097
Bitch needed to sell the high tech the Burritos crave so much, but she's useless for that too
>>
>>145027987
Not marrying and passing her genes.
>>
>>145027987
literally worst girl
why did kishi even make her?
irrelevant fodder character that never did anything
>>
>>145037067
>why did kishi even make her?
Same reason he made Pinkshit, he needed a third person with a vagina to fill the team slot.
>>
>>145037388
at least pinkshit did something
tenten was a fucking waste of space
even kibo or shino did something in the entire manga
her only archivement was losing to temari
>>
>>145037704
>at least pinkshit did something
She did? Kind of debatable, though I do get what you are saying.

The thing about Tenten is that there had to be a third teammate on Team Gai, unless you wanted to make Nedgy even worse by claiming he chimped out and killed them.
Neji and Lee haven't done much after Part 1 either, the group as a whole got sidelined, so Tenten got that even worse because besides an off-screen loss all she got to do was provide exposition while Neji and Nardo fought.

Granted, anyone worth anything as a writer should have the ability to do something half decent with cast members, or at least make it feel like they get up to their own thing while off screen, maybe even use them for minor roles that could be fulfilled by faceless background characters.
Thing is, we all know Kishi is really, really fucking worthless at writing, and has an especially bad habit of introducing characters, then starving them of development or even anything to do. Tenten is simply one of the oldest ones and thus most shat on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.