[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, should i watch vanilla first and then brotherhood or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Fullmetal.jpg (214KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal.jpg
214KB, 640x360px
So, should i watch vanilla first and then brotherhood or just brotherhood?
>>
If you only can watch one, watch Brotherhood.
>>
Brotherhood first. Watch the original at some point in the future.
>>
Watch neither because they're both bad. Instead watch the show everyone loves, re:zero.
>>
you can watch and enjoy vanilla if you watch it before brotherhood, but you cannot enjoy vanilla after watching brotherhood.
>>
>>145027574
Brotherhood is based on the Manga to its entirety.
2003 is an Original Story.
it doesn't matter which you watch first.
I'd probably start with Brotherhood, and then watch 2003 and see it as some kind of AU
Thats only if you can handle the drop in art quality by watching 2003 second
>>
>>145027574
Watch 2003, skip Brotherhood, read the manga.
>>
>>145027574
>All these shit suggestions.

When you reach the end you'll be desperate to watch more. You can't watch 2003 after watching Brotherhood, but Brotherhood is designed to be watched after 2003.

So just do it as history demands and watch it in Broadcast Order. Brotherhood condenses about half of 2003 into 12 eps, completely fucking up the pacing if you don't know what's going on.
>>
Watch 2003 until it starts deviating from the manga, then switch to Brotherhood.
>>
Brotherhood rushed the early episodes because it wanted to reach the point where 2003 went anime original as soon as possible. It even skipped entire manga chapters (like the mine and train ones).

2003 handles the initial part better but then Brotherhood remains faithful to the manga until the end. The anime original parts of 2003 had some very interesting ideas but the execution was a bit lacking.

If you just want to watch one the watch Brotherhood, if you want to watch both then go 2003 > Brotherhood.
>>
Watch brotherhood until you cover all of the manga story from the 2003 version.
At that point, switch to the original story in 03.
>>
Read the manga
>>
Just watch both.
>>
>>145027574
Be warned: director of Brotherhood has no idea how to direct.
>>
>>145027574
Original has much better direction and takes its time with the beginning but Brotherhood is more faithful to the manga, has better pacing and animation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.