[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they deserve each other, /a/? Why couldn't Satou admit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: satou misaki.jpg (37KB, 516x412px) Image search: [Google]
satou misaki.jpg
37KB, 516x412px
Did they deserve each other, /a/?

Why couldn't Satou admit he loved Misaki?
>>
>>145009639
He didn't love her. Part of the point of the series was how you can't force yourself to love someone
>>
>>145010087
You sure? I think Satou did love Misaki, it's just that he convinced himself he didn't.

Satou doesn't really love anyone, or, didn't love anyone. He doesn't even love his parents, he just needs them for cash to continue his lifestyle.

So when Misaki came along, he probably didn't love her at first, but by the end I think he really did. He probably started falling in love but at first didn't really understand why he felt that way.

Misaki was in a similar situation though, she never really loved anyone before. Maybe her mom, but that was when she was a young kid. She fell in love With Satou quickly and even though she didn't really understand love, she chose to pursue her feelings no matter what.

Their relationship was essentially two ways of dealing with love from people who didn't love anyone. Either ignore it and don't try to understand it, or embrace it fully even if you don't know what it is.
>>
>>145010532
you should read the novel, the anime and manga were just the author shilling, they kinda cheapen the novels message. I saw the anime first btw.
>>
>>145010623
Novel is good, manga added and expanded things without really going too far off the tone, the anime is shit and completely misses the point.
>>
File: shinka.jpg (154KB, 1012x750px) Image search: [Google]
shinka.jpg
154KB, 1012x750px
Did they deserve each other, /a/?
Why couldn't Shinji just admit he loved Asuka?
>>
>>145011101
The manga is easily the worst.
>>
>>145011897
I think the manga was pretty good, but I didn't really like the ending.
>>
>>145011187
Only thing those 2 deserved was a rope around the neck and a short drop
>>
>>145012390
The manga trivializes the shit that the characters go through, makes Satou a caricature (lol, ill seriusly improve, JUST KIDDING, ill waste the money xD), and adds a lot of random drama that is just boring, really.

The first chapters are good, but the last few chapters are a mess.
>>
>>145013056
I concurr. The manga is a good comedy manga, but the message of the author is best seen in the novel.
Anyone can like the manga more, there's no problem with that, but probably they'll like it because it's a good comedy manga and not because what the author tried to say.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.