[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been watching Re;Zero, so I have no idea what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I haven't been watching Re;Zero, so I have no idea what is going on on this board right now. But this lady is an angel, so let's have a 91 Days thread.
>>
File: drilloli.png (632KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
drilloli.png
632KB, 730x730px
Nah.

Go and watch Re:Zero.
>>
>>145006458

What the fuck dude I think you're just addicted to anime girls. That's just some background character who probably won't be shown again and you latched onto her.
>>
The last episode was comfy as fuck and I'm actually warming up to the MC and Nero.

I just hope we don't get more Fango-tier characters.
>>
>>145008260
Yes. Problem?

>>145008277
I liked how Nero has a silly skill like juggling. It's definitely not the kind of thing you expect a gangster to be able to do.

Fango is a huge fag though, I absolutely agree.
>>
>>145008277
>Producer confirmed on Twitter that episode 04 is the only comfy episode EVER
It's such a shame, it made me smile and feel good. MC and Nero were so cute.
>>
>>145008753
Well, let's be honest. The show is about backstabbing and mobsters. This episode just lets us see how Avilio is sort of realizing that maybe he doesn't hate Nero as much as he wants to, which is going to make it more of a struggle to actually put him down when the time comes.

I'm actually impressed how well he managed to control himself when Nero was describing shooting at him. His eyes said "I'm going to fucking gut you like a fish" but his face was even blanker than usual.
>>
>>145008753
>>145008974
I don't think I'll be able to take the incoming suffering train because I'm a sucker for these sort of stories and relationships.

The dead look Avilio had on his face when he was playing with the kids makes me think Avilio might not even be able to live after killing his targets.
>>
>Avilio attempting to juggle
>Avilio playing with the kids
I really like that they expanded more on his character other than MUH REVENGE, that despite his motivations being to avenge his fathers death he's still a human being with interests, empathy, and all that jazz.
>>
File: ladds.png (272KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
ladds.png
272KB, 720x400px
How come Ladd was such a likable character yet Fango is such a fucking faggot despite both filling the same role?
>>
>>145009399
Keiji Fujiwara and his relationship with his girlfriend.
>>
>>145006458
I wish we had more Southern Belles in anime.
>>
>>145009399
lack of class and shitty design
>>
File: will please anyone for money.jpg (657KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [Google]
will please anyone for money.jpg
657KB, 960x1620px
Would you tip him?

>>145009399
Russo was a gentleman, a scholar, quite the looker, had charisma and a personality. Fango's only role is to kill characters and annoy the viewer. The only funny thing that involves Fango is how he always manages to bump into Tigre. Poor guy.
>>
>>145009399
Fango is an annoying little shit, and doesn't take the story anywhere. Ladd actually did shit.
>>
File: 91 Days - 01 [720p].jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
91 Days - 01 [720p].jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>145009701
>not liking RUUUUUURRRRRUUU
>>
>>145009701
On top of all of that, Russo didn't just act like a total retard for no goddamn reason. There isn't a single thing that would explain Fango just being a psychopathic moron who has no goddamn sense beyond murdering folks.

Like, Avilio was similarly flat as a character, but they did that so that this episode would let us see that he IS more than just MUH REVENGE. But unless Fango gets something like that I can almost guarantee it won't happen he's just going to be an annoying asshole who only exists to kill more interesting characters than himself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.