[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people in this world right now who truly believe that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

There are people in this world right now who truly believe that K-ON!! is a 10/10 anime
>>
And those people are incorrect, it is an 11/10 anime.

it is above perfection.
>>
>>144980715
/thread
>>
The true enlightened ones know that K-on!! is a solid 9.8/10 while k-on! was the real 10/10
>>
>>144980636
Different strokes for different folks. It's not my type of anime or even SoL.
>>
i binged the whole thing yesterday with a friend. in reality there are only like three good episodes but two of them were still enough to turn both of us into blubbering infants and the other one was the one where mugi tries to get someone to hit her

i'm still kind of wondering how that's possible
>>
>>144980636
The SoL/CGDCT shows are the real test to distinguish the actual anime connoisseurs from the plebs.
And amongst the genre, K-on! is the pinnacle.
>>
Didn't get it really. Cute girls drinking tea and eating cake for 30something episodes?
>>
>>144980965
Yes, the pinnacle of anime. A true masterpiece.
>>
>>144980636
Isn't that a meme, anon?
No one believes it's a 10/10 anime, so it triggers people who think it's legitimately shit.
>>
It doesn't lose its charm

I swear I still find myself laughing and smiling while watching it even when I know exactly what's gonna happen. It's that good.
>>
Ritsu>Yui>Mio=Mugi>Azunyan
>>
The shocking thing is that there are people in the world you truly believe that K-On isn't a 10/10 anime.
>>
>>144980965
It's ok anon once you watch like 20-30 more animes you'll get it. Welcome to a!
>>
Mugi > Mugi > Mugi > Mugi > Mugi
>>
File: season3.jpg (160KB, 685x1005px) Image search: [Google]
season3.jpg
160KB, 685x1005px
>>
I decided to start watching it. Currently about a third of the way through season 2.

I'm enjoying it. It uses comedy as a character development tool quite effectively. Yui and Ui are fucking mary sues, but aside from that it's good fun.

10/10 though?

Hahaha no fuck off. First season was a solid 8/10.
>>
>>144980881
It's because the other episodes were good too, you just didn't notice it.
I'm not kidding about that either, if you're ever feeling down, go back an watch a random episode, you'll be surprised how much you missed.
>>
>>144981327
good taste, only thing i would change is ritsu = yui
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.