[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, am i the only one who find her annoying and boring? She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Nialove.jpg (43KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Nialove.jpg
43KB, 450x253px
So, am i the only one who find her annoying and boring? She's just there to take Simón out of his depression, she's just a fucking plot devise and a shitty love interest.
I'm not gonna drop it because i like crazy over the top shit but really, what were they thinking?
>>
>>144857579
>a girl made to lose Simon's virginity
>>
>>144857579
nia actively worsens gurren lagann for me and I hate her more and more every time I rewatch it
>>
The show pretty much goes to shit when she shows up.
>>
File: 008.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So, am i the only one who finds him annoying and boring? He's just there to take Luluco out of her normal life, he's just a fucking plot devise and a shitty love interest.
I'm not gonna drop it because i like crazy over the top shit but really, what were they thinking?
>>
>>144857579
No I hated/hate her too,I hate her design, I hate her stupid eyes. I was really pissed they killed best girl Kamina (did not see it coming). Then this piece of rat comes in all "move on" and "get over it". She was never as likeable as the others and was just annoying.
>>
>>144857579
She's a satellite love interest

She exists for no other reason than to be Simon's waifu on a platter
>>
So much shit taste holy shit.
>>
>>144860362
That's the joke.
>>
>>144857579
She's essential because she's someone who never knew Kamina. She sees Simon for who he is, without any pretext that he's someone who has to live up to Kamina, and teaches him to just be himself (and understand Kamina's final words).
>>
>>144860362
Nova is better than Nia
>>
>>144860732
>>144860732
that's good and all but that doesn't make her a good character, actually, what you're saying makes my point about her being just a plot devise stronger.
>>
>>144857579
You're not wrong OP. But no one watches ttgl for the girls
>>
>>144861188
You're not necessarily wrong -- she is one of the more boring parts of the show. I'm just saying she's important. Ultimately it's things like Nia that make the action that much more satisfying.
>>
>>144857579
>>144860096
This show went to shit when kamina died
It basically became a typical generic modern self insert battle shonen with mary sue mc, if it wasnt already at the start.
I cant like modern shonen MCs, the past ones were almost always goofy and pretending to be retarded most of the time, and kamina reminded me of that
>>
>>144861153
Nothing about UPL is better than TTGL.
>>
File: 1469333909108.gif (817KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469333909108.gif
817KB, 400x225px
post >yfw when Kamina died
>>
>>144863832
>>
>>144857579
Yep she's a plot device made for Simon, just like Kamina
>>
>>144860362
And yet, he's far less annoying than Nia.
>>
>>144857579
>Mary Sue
>airhead moeblob
>brainwashed villain
>damsel in distress
Nia is a legit terrible, terrible character who only gets a free pass with idiots because of her design and shipping faggotry.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.