[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Popular anime that is actually pretty shit. I'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Social Outcast.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Social Outcast.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
Popular anime that is actually pretty shit. I'll start. Pic related.
>>
hey guys lets post anime everyone likes but is actually shit with no explanation what so ever for why it shit.

not bait at all.
>>
bating harder than Sato in his free time.
>>
>>144844582
I'm gay. Share your private information with me so we can get into a relationship.
>>
Gurren Lagann, not so good
>>
Aria, a show about nothing.
>>
Darker than Black more like Browner than Shit.
>>
File: 1465253516051.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1465253516051.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>144844582
>>
>>144844582
So when are you gonna start posting shitty anime?
>>
k-on
literally 0 plot
unrelatable characters
mary sue mc
0 character development
full of pop "music"
>>
Its shit to you because it reminds you of yourself and you're one of those people that can't handle it. Its the same with me. We are beyond redemption family
>>
>>144844656
He's right though. It does very little if anything well. Animation or art? Yeah, no. Story? Not really, based on a jap light novella that just retreads far superior already existing literature. The adaptation removes significant parts of the content from the already small pool, then attempts to adds padding in the mix yet adds nothing of real substance. Instead getting subplots that don't really go anywhere or add anything. The plots of substance end up generally going nowhere, petering out or just ending in a sort of wishy washy "we don't want to make this episode too hopeless so here's a bitter sweet ending" type of way. The only thing left to perhaps praise would be the interplay between the characters, and even that is not all that great. For the most part the characters don't change, always reverting back to their basic flawed prototypical selves, regardless of the supposed progress. Even granted that this is likely intentional to capitalize on the whole "changing is hard" idea it makes the story feel even more pointless. In the end the only climax and character growth is that two shitty people finally admit that they need to be shitty people together to survive. The main message a strange and ineffectual mix of both the idea that people can change for the better and the contrary evidence that's shown throughout the show that they cannot.

The only real appeal this show seems to have is to appeal to peudo NEET types that watch anime and self identify with any one of the protagionists myriad of common negative character traits. "OMG I'm so much like saito and those feels man, I wish misaki would help me ;_;" etc etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.