[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, big 3 is dying out one by one but One Piece is still going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: One Piece v24 p086-087.jpg (1MB, 1861x1400px) Image search: [Google]
One Piece v24 p086-087.jpg
1MB, 1861x1400px
So, big 3 is dying out one by one but One Piece is still going strong and is probably the only current long running shonen manga people like more than anything. What's the reason behind it, what makes One Piece stand out compared to others, what do you like about it? Do you think it's one of the best shonen manga drawn to date?
>>
>>144829222
It's garbage.
>>
>>144829298
How so? Is this bait? This is no bait zone, only comfy discussion.
>>
>>144829222
Only niggers and tumblr landwhales like this garbage.
>>
>>144829359
I am serious, you have to be underage or retarded to like One Piss.
No idea why it's so popular with the chinks though.
>>
it was great a long time ago, now its just milking it to make more money
>>
>So, big 3

This was a concept for a few years at best, not sure why people are so attached to it still.

It's just One Piece being immortal, and new flavor series like Shokugeki no Soma and BnHA that pop up and then fade away to be replaced with something else, which is business as usual.
>>
>>144831894
I think it's still remarkable that One Piece outlived pretty much anything that came close. It's kinda the longest manga of all time that has international fanbase in so many counties. As in, it's far from the longest but the only one this popular outside of Japan.
>>
>>144829222
>what makes One Piece stand out compared to others, what do you like about it?
it's core: Romance
>Do you think it's one of the best shonen manga drawn to date?
yes
>>
>>144829222
>What's the reason behind it, what makes One Piece stand out compared to others, what do you like about it?

It stayed true to its roots and didn't try to pull too many TWEESTS or melodrama arcs

That said, only the diehard Odafags will pretend it isn't getting stale at this point. Someone pointed out in an earlier thread that all the Strawhats are getting one extra tragic backstory® one by one

>Do you think it's one of the best shonen manga drawn to date?

Honestly, early Bleach was top tier, One Piece only has the advantage of having never gone full Kubo

The best shounen manga of all time? FMA. I don't think that opinion will be too controversial.
>>
>>144829222
People don't actually think this formulaic asspull fest isn't garbage? What?
I could kind of see people considering it average if it had decent characters or something but it doesn't even have that. It's just mediocre and has gone on for way too long. It's pretty clearly a cash cow for nip kids with nothing of worth in it.
>>
>>144829222
The Big 3 was an American fan concept originating on Gaia, and existed nowhere else.
It's meaningless.
>>
>>144834634
>my sophisticated and mature animes
>>
>>144829222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5H72_2O7k

this guy explains it pretty well
>>
>>144834785
>The Big 3 was an American fan concept originating on OneManga.com

Fixed.
>>
>>144834892
>Digibro
>>
File: onepieceages.jpg (123KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
onepieceages.jpg
123KB, 1024x576px
>>144830972
So, why is the amount of underage that likes it so small then?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.