[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK is this little shitbird the Hero? Let's review,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: hZ4BLtn[1].png (681KB, 1221x659px) Image search: [Google]
hZ4BLtn[1].png
681KB, 1221x659px
How the FUCK is this little shitbird the Hero?

Let's review, objectively:

>skips out on practice, doesn't give a shit about the people around him
>arrogant as fuck and thinks he can't lose
>cries like a bitch every time he loses
>shits on Sakuma throughout their entire childhood and quits the fucking game like the baby he is when Sakuma beats him through pure hard work
>becomes a fucking lout after quitting
>returns to the game to spite Smile after Smile beats Sakuma
>is now suddenly a god of ping pong able to do every style and switch up on the fly
>has a knee injury which suddenly doesn't matter and stops hindering him because of deus ex machina hero powers
>still arrogant as fuck calling himself the hero when he hasn't even beaten hazama or smile

Seriously, what the fuck.
>>
the key to the story is talent>hard work and that some people will always be better than you no matter what you do.

The guy is a genius and as such was rewarded with his after high school success.
>>
>>144806580

sure

that doesn't make him the fucking hero

>a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

he doesn't have any noble qualities. he's a fucking loser who happens to be good at ping pong. that makes him a hero?
>>
>>144806827

He brought himself back from the abyss to be a champion.

I can see kids looking up to him as a hero.
>>
>>144806889

no he didn't even do that! fucking sakuma was the one that made him go back. pulling yourself out of a rut sure is admirable, but peco was just coddled through his recovery.
>>
Nice QUALITY
>>
>>144806469
Watch it for the animation, not the writing. It's hipstershit.
>>
>>144806469
It's not a good show. I watched this trash and regret every single minute of it.
>>
>>144807544
Why isn't it a good show?
>>
>>144806827
He's the hero because he fucking loves the game itself.
He wins the match with Ryuuichi because he reminds him of how the game is supposed to be played and rekindles his love for the sport itself as opposed to the other benefits he was originally playing for.
>>
>>144806976
>He hasn't watched the show
>>
File: qnwxuIz.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qnwxuIz.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Let's talk about how this fucker cucked himself instead.
>>
>>144806469
>returns to the game to spite Smile after Smile beats Sakuma
Did you watch the same anime as me?
>>
>>144809388
I feel pretty sorry for him tbqh. He gave up almost everything in his life to train and ended up getting btfo. Even in the coda thing he seems kind of lost.
>>
>>144806580
>talent>hard work
Did you watch the right show?
Talent+hard work > talent > hardwork
Peko got his shit pushed in at the start of the series because he was a cocky git, then by the end he's gotten serious and becomes the best ever.
>>
File: 1416107920766.jpg (9KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1416107920766.jpg
9KB, 285x287px
>>144808353
>>144808627
Holy fuck, newfags buying into the meme
>>
>>144811101
shidpoassed
>>
>>144811101
Woah, I guess I fell for your epic trolling hook line and sinker.
>>
File: takiu takiu takiu!.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
takiu takiu takiu!.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
>>144806827
>he doesn't have any noble qualities
Except saving Smile and gaving him some fucking comfort from his parent's divorce and middleschool bullying.
He's Smile's hero thus THE hero. He comes from planet ping pong and will save you when you're in a pinch! You just have to chant it! Hero kenzan! Hero kenzan! Hero kenzan!
>>
>>144806469
You're almost there, anon. Just put this 2 and that 2 together and you've got the point.
>>
OP it's 2deep4u
>>
>>144810404

Atleast he got the best OST.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxK4flTeynw
>>
>>144813009
Wrong.
You're thinking of Kong Wenge. The real underdog of the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2NtSKaFwY
>>
File: 1463193154427.jpg (17KB, 550x492px) Image search: [Google]
1463193154427.jpg
17KB, 550x492px
>>144806469
Missing the Point: A Blind Mans Struggle

by Anon E. Moose
>>
>>144806469
The show was amazing.
You're a faggot.
Kill la kill .
>>
>>144806469
I remember SUMAIRU winning, am I retarded?
>>
>>144811044
I would say it's
talent+hard work+enjoyment > the rest. The other characters worked hard and some had talent, but Peco enjoyed the sport most of all (compare him to Kazama, for example).
>>
File: get a load of this bargar.png (82KB, 284x306px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this bargar.png
82KB, 284x306px
>>144816709
I've got some bad news for you, anon.
>>
Jesus christ, you're fucking dense. No wonder /a/ would rather talk about shows where there's literally nothing substantial to talk about.
>>
>>144816761
Not a bad theory, it got reflected pretty well in the last match of smile against peco
>>
>>144806469
Smile respects him because of his ability not his personality. How could you not get that?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.