[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Urobuchi ever talked about what the fuck his brain was on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: kikokugai.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kikokugai.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
Has Urobuchi ever talked about what the fuck his brain was on while writing this?
>>
>>144791531

That was a fucking great VN man. I loved the story.
>>
>>144791559
Even the sister letting herself get gang raped and it being dropped on mc? I read the story several weeks ago and it's still fucking with me goddam your uro
>>
>>144791692

A good story isn´t necessary a happy one. I loved the twist, although it was easy to see coming. The cyberpunk themes were also great, Wish we had more of shit like this coming out of Japan instead of moe thrash
>>
>>144791531
> For me if I consider the “hidden history” in my life which had the impact of causing influence in my creation I remember when I was 24 I got sick and almost died. I contracted some epidemic and had fever. It got so dangerous that if the treatment had been delayed I could have died. What I could not forget is the feeling I had when I was in recuperation. Although I did not suffer grave wounds or anything like that, well, I felt that I was in a way erased from the society then. I could not get away from the feeling that I was just like a dead man. What I felt during that time is very much alive even now in my works. By spending several months living like a dead man, I feel that I obtained something like the “eyesight of the dead”. It was unmistakably a precious experience when I could let my imagination to wander free regarding my death.

EDGE
>>
>>144792112

>gain a new perspective about life and death through severe illness
>use this in your writing
>EDGE

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>144792112

For such an edgy backstory he isn't the edgiest writer I've seen
>>
>>144792112
Many authors have an important experience, often a near death one, that heavily impacts their perspective on life and influences their work. You should swing by >>>/lit/ when you get the chance.
>>
>>144791531
It was his magnum opus.

>>144792057
>easy to see coming
Really? I never saw it coming and I'm damn glad I didn't.
>>
File: ss (2016-01-31 at 03.10.49).png (718KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-31 at 03.10.49).png
718KB, 800x600px
It all worked out in the end.
>>
This is the best SF VN I've ever read.
>>
>>144792057
A different anon but I also didn't see it coming. Granted at the time it was my 2nd VN but I still loved the twist.
>>
This s*** crashed every time I played it, am I missing so much?
>>
>>144791531
>>>/vg/
>>
>>144793380
Having mind-sex with your onii-chan forever is the toppest ending, she just had to rip her mind apart and ruin the lives of a city worth of people to get it.
>>
I thought this one wasn't translated, or do all of you understand Moon?
>>
>>144796206
Both versions got translated ages ago.
>>
Which version should I play? New or old?
>>
>>144795904
Don't forget ruining your onii-chan's smile, and mindbreaking him, because onii-chan was too stuck on the fact it was insest to plow the imouto pussy.
>>
Is this shit as edgy as the rest of Urobuchi's trash?
>>
>>144797202
It's wuxia, make of that what you will.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.