[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Mother of God... I'm convinced Miura is actually trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Guts_Portrait.jpg (94KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_Portrait.jpg
94KB, 468x468px
Holy Mother of God...

I'm convinced Miura is actually trying to get people to stop reading this...like he's contractually obligated to keep going until every single reading just gives up.
I'm giving Berserk one more issue to get the story back on track and then I'm done...
>>
>>144731851
sweet blog fellow /v/edditbro, but there's a berserk thread in the catalog already
>>
>>144731851
what was the starting point for garbage tier baits like this?
>>
He's probably just tired of drawing it all.

And honestly, there's been too much buildup for any sort of conclusion to be engrossing.

Alright to Guts has to kill his son, alright so Guts kills Griffith, alright so guts kills Casca, alright so Guts becomes Skull Knight 2.0, alright so Guts's anger is the moral of the story.

See what I mean?
>>
>>144732533
that's what he gets for doing all that bullshit instead of just finishing it with a final showdown some time shortly after Griffith's resurrection in that shitty tower arc
Hell, he could've ended it when Griffith showed up with Zodd in the field of swords
Beats Zodd, fights Griffith, losing, Casca's mind snaps back watching the fight and flashing back to the second fight between Griffith/Guts and she runs Griffith through from behind
the end
>>
>>144732380
How plodding the story has gotten.
>>
File: I don't have a clue.png (84KB, 327x238px) Image search: [Google]
I don't have a clue.png
84KB, 327x238px
>>144731851
what was wrong with this chapter? It covered meeting more of the inhabitants of elf island, gave us some idea of what griffith was doing attacking the witches house with his demons as well as telling us more directly what the purpose of the world tree is and we also got some nice interactions between guts and his party as he talked about Griffith and what type of man he is for the first time in an age.

What is he actually doing wrong?

I really can't see why so many people bitch about modern berserk
>>
>>144734916
It was a whole issue of people sitting around and reminding the viewer that Giffith is not a very nice guy.
>>
>>144734916

I enjoyed the chapter. Hell, when this story started and Guts heard the name Griffith, the whole panel fucking jumped. Now Guts can calmy speak about him. You can really see his progression and his genuine effort to pull away from his revenge. He's realized he took comfort in losing himself in the fight, no matter who or where or why, and trying to find what helps define him. He made the choice that it would not be Griffith when he left the Band of the Hawk and after the eclipse, he's spent a lot of time obsessing over Griffith. He's getting better people. It's character development.

That said, Berserk being the tragedy it is, I'm just waiting for something to come and push his face in the mud again.
>>
File: berserk 2016.jpg (251KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
berserk 2016.jpg
251KB, 640x905px
>>144734916
The problem is that due to Miura's extreme schedule slip from masturbating to Iori-chan every chapter is going to be under intense scrutiny to advance the plot

The issue would have been fine if he kept to a monthly schedule, but it seriously could be another six months until the next chapter, if not longer. The series has been going on for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS and still is showing no signs of wrapping up, and that makes people angry.
>>
>>144732692
garbage idea
>>
>>144736004
>Iori-chan
who?
>>
>>144736307
pleb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.