[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're enjoiyng yourself at the club. Then you spot this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Yurika.jpg (357KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yurika.jpg
357KB, 1116x1600px
You're enjoiyng yourself at the club.
Then you spot this girl flirting with your waifu.
What do?
>>
>>144726503
smile quietly to myself and muse over the decision to break up tonight was a good one after all.
>>
Think to myself "Wow, shes pretty, its a shame I feel no desire to fuck or even fap to her though."
>>
>>144726503
I'd beat the shit out of her
>>
>>144726503
*unsheathes katana*
>>
Wonder what it is about my waifu and attracting aggressive bull-dykes.
>>
Who's this fat bitch?
>>
File: 009.png (887KB, 1109x1600px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
887KB, 1109x1600px
>>144726763
Good luck anon.
>>
>>144726503
That girl is completely straight though.
My waifu on the otherhand...
>>
>>144726918
The ultimate pussy eater.
>>
>enjoying myself at the club

anon.
please.
>>
What's wrong with guys in this manga?
She is totally ravageworthy. And she is so desperate anyone would be able to do her. Offer her some food and she would give you full service.
>>
File: 1464297015109.jpg (388KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464297015109.jpg
388KB, 859x1200px
My waifu would be cool with having a threesome. Everyone's happy.
>>
>>144727398
You're in your mother's basement playing eroge and pretending to be at a club.
Then you spot that girl in your bed, cause she was looking for a place to sleep, enjoying herself with your waifu pillow.
What do?
>>
>>144727449
Ehrm, tell her to eat the eggs? I dunno man, what's the correct answer?
>>
>>144727407
She is secreting pheromones that attracts females but irritates testosterone.
>>
>>144727449
Say h-hi while looking autistic.
>>
>>144727448
>threesome
Nah, bro.
You will be cucked by a girl who does not even like your waifu, or girls in general
>>
>>144727496
That's depend if you wanna drive her away or ditch your waifu for her.
>>
>>144726503
>What do?

There's nothing you can do... it's too late. By the time you spot her, she already raped your waifu.
>>
>>144726503
Hang on. She's my type. How come I'm getting usual urge to NTR her away from her boyfriend?
>>
Watch em fug and join in.
>>
convince her that I'll marry her if she gives me a harem of at least 5 beautiful women.

tell her that you probably won't get any offers of marriage if you refuse due to your condition
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.