[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, is anyone else concerned that Re:Zero will end up turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_oags7gGwIG1qapb6ro1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oags7gGwIG1qapb6ro1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x337px
Guys, is anyone else concerned that Re:Zero will end up turning into the the Dark Souls version of SAO? That fear honestly keeps me up at night.
>>
These threads popping up keep in fear every night
>>
>>144674913
What does that mean? Explain it to me.
>>
>>144674913
>Re:Zero will end up turning into the the Dark Souls version of SAO?
Would it be possible for you to talk like a normal human being?
>>
>>144674913

It's already SAO of the Season. SAOOTS.
>>
File: mitsubishi in anor londo.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mitsubishi in anor londo.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>>144674913
>>
>>144674913
>Dark Souls version of SAO

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>144674913
just remembered me that kadokawa wants FS to go open world

fugg
>>
>>144680030
at least he did not have to go through the trouble of the glorious dragonbowmen + bridge combo
>>
>>144674913

Isn't it already?
>>
File: yfw magical KKK.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
yfw magical KKK.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
>>144674913
not really

>kirito
>is an ass , people still like him
>the odds are always in his favor , the only one to defeat him in the game actually cheated by using GM powers. even then kirito actualy survived because he is the MC with unlimited plot armor.
>already comes with a cool-guy personality, but even gets his way whenever he decides to be mad.
>overpowered even outside of his medium, little room for developement.

>toyota
>looses control over his emotions , people get mad at him/distrust him/use his sperging to their advantage or amusement
>whenever he fucks up , things get worse for him. Every failure gnaws away at his sanity.
>does not have plot armor , neither does his sanity in case of repeated death.
>has lots of room for developement.
>>
>>144680030
>dies in the very next room to titanite demon
>lol fuck it let's run away
>gets shot off bridge by anor londo artillerymen
>repeat
>>
Subaru the typa nigga dat fuck yo bitch then run into traffic and die cuz he forgot to use a condom.
>>
>>144674913
>>144680030
Anor Fucking Londo
>>
>>144681850
I hate it. I had to cross that stupid bridge way too many times. I forgot to open to main doors when I first got there so I had to take the bridge way more times than I would have liked. Then I somehow attacked Solaire by accident and freaked the hell out since I didn't want to kill him or get him killed by enemies. Then I had to grind souls like a motherfucker to get abstained and since I was a crazy high level it took for fucking ever. Damn it I hate Dark Souls.
>>
>will end up
It already did.
Nice tumblr image.
>>
File: weg_re_zero.gif (4MB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
weg_re_zero.gif
4MB, 1100x500px
>>144674913
It already is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.