[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only just now realized how horrible it must be to watch the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: no bully.jpg (145KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
no bully.jpg
145KB, 500x600px
I only just now realized how horrible it must be to watch the love of your life be effectively fucked stupid by someone you considered a homie. Every single time you see her being inept is just a reminder

jfc why does Guts have to have such a horrible life.
>>
>>144657330
Some people are just dealt a shitty deck in life.
>>
File: 1435077647353s.jpg (2KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1435077647353s.jpg
2KB, 96x125px
In a way, I think Guts' suffering is meant to parallel our own suffering in life. Guts getting chased by demons for all of eternity is effectively us living out our lives, knowing that nothing we do will change the fact that we are alone and miserable, with the only respite in shitty anime to distract ourselves with. The difference between us and Guts is that he's a badass who can take punishment, and we are weaklings who will never be able to face our "demons."
>>
>>144657686
When do I get a cute little witch then?
>>
>>144657686
Does that mean we're also guaranteed the bad end no matter what because Guts goes straight to the Vortex upon death?
>>
>>144657686
Berserk isn't about mirroring your pathetic ass. It's about how humanity is the avatar of it's own destruction but also it's own savior because we strive to evolve/struggle on.
>>
>>144657330
To be fair, he's only living it because he has such intense willpower and constantly struggles to survive. He should have died sooo many times so far, even before he joined the hawks, apparently.

Immediately after the eclipse he's just running on pure rage, hatred, vengeance, and fear to dull and bury his own emotions. After he comes to terms with that, he's fighting to stay alive to protect who he loves, and soon after that his friends.

Now, I don't know what he'll do if they actually cure caska. He still has the weight of the entire band of the hawks on his shoulders, I'm sure he still feels Griffith deserves to be punished for what he's done, but if (IF!) Caska turns out to be fine and SK's foreshadowing was just a warning and nothing more... Maybe that'll be it. But I doubt it. Shit will definitely go down and he'll be forced to continue fighting.

Honestly, Caska being unable to cope with everything that's happened and killing herself would be the saddest shit ever. He said he never wants to leave her again, which means he won't make her stay at elf island, yet at the same time I doubt she'd be in any shape to fight even if competent again... Something bad HAS to happen to move the story along, or it'll just end on Elf Island with Caska and Guts living together as the rest of the world does whatever. I can even see a timeskip happening with isidoro due to the island's time bullshit if he goes off to get stronger etc.
>>
>>144658322
It's important to note how Guts's relationships progress in the story. We open with him being a broken, badass asshole. We get few shots showing he's obviously suffering from his lifestyle emotionally, then we get a long fucking flashback. In it, he goes from an emotionally broken warrior to a badass who not only manages to form relationships of all sorts with people, but grew enough to be able to not hang on to them all the time. Then it all got fucked up real bad and he became the guy we saw in the beginning.

Then he slowly begins to form new friendships and, in a way, begins to come to terms with the shit that's been done to him and his friends in a more healthy way. He even gets a suit of armor that turns him into a crazy angry Berserker if he doesn't fight to stay in control and has one of his new friends help keep him stable.

It's not the deepest story, but Guts's arc is about him learning to move on from the shit that's been done to him multiple times.
>>
>>144658125
When you kidnap a little girl and dress her up as one.
>>
>>144658597
>he's only living it because he has such intense willpower
I know it, right? The fucker manages to keep being loyal to his mentally retarded waifu despite having fresh loli and noble pussy lusting for him.
>>
>>144658262
Best case scenario ending, for me at least:

>Casca kills herself due to trauma, Guts goes the most berserk EVER
>In a cold fury he slaughters his way through Falconia and 1v1s Griffith/Fights Griffith with magic making it even
>Griffith loses god power somehow, gets reverted to just Pre-Eclipse state
>Guts about to deal the final blow, BoD egging him on
>Guts remembers new party/New party tells him don't
>Guts doesn't do the deed, leaves Griffith to rot in his fallen kingdom
>People hate Griffith because he tried to sacrifice them to demon army or some shit
>Guts leaves before they realize he was their savior
>Still hated by everyone but got new squad so its cool
>Lives at Godo's house with Rickert and Erica
>Guts eventually dies from exhaustion after fighting off a final apostle
>Goes out Joe-style, smile on his face
>Dragonslayer is planted in the hill of swords, Guts sees Casca in the Vortex and final panel spread is him clawing his way through the souls toward her
>>
>>144659055
Pretty good, but I'd add.

>his demonic son gets a physical body and comes to life in the midst of the final battle
>decides to abandon battles and dedicates the rest of his life to raise his only son
>>
File: nu94w2LNpA1ufo149o1_400.jpg (27KB, 332x218px) Image search: [Google]
nu94w2LNpA1ufo149o1_400.jpg
27KB, 332x218px
>>144659055
>Guts sees Casca in the Vortex and final panel spread is him clawing his way through the souls toward her

Jesus fucking christ, anon.
>>
>>144659742
Why are there so many stupid fucks who forget that the egg that became Griffith ate the child?
>>
>>144661958
>ate
Nah man, incubated dat dere baby in his gullet.
>>
>>144661958
>implying you can't bring him back with a bullshit reason whatsoever
>implying it won't be back
The kid coming back to life isn't impossible.
>>
Where are the goddamn english scans?
>>
>>144658601
if guts is able to move on with life and forget about the apostles and griffth and fuck casca back to sanity. well then damn.
>>
>>144663723
Didn't Schierke say the kid was alive? What makes you think the kid isn't still in the vessel? What makes you think he doesn't make trips from Falconia after Griffith goes to sleep?
>>
>>144665075
Oh, he's still gonna fight the Apostles and Griffith, I'm sure. Even if I may not live to see it. He's obviously still super hung on them, and for good reason. But it's also clear his emotional arc has been about not letting that ruin his current life by being obsessed with it, even if he isn't actually "over it" at the current point.

It'll probably continue to be something he's hung up on until the final battle, and something vaguely like this >>144659055 happens. Whether Guts will actually deal the killing blow, whether it'll actually be something he has to do or not, I don't know.
>>
>>144665282
Even more to my case. The kid is basically confirmed to come back at some point of the story.
>>
I havent read berserk in fucking YEARS. I just assumed Miura was still playing Idolmaster.
We getting any closer to the ending?
>>
>>144665566
They got off the boat. We just recently had a chapter of them meeting the Elfheim people.
>>
File: Morda.png (106KB, 243x392px) Image search: [Google]
Morda.png
106KB, 243x392px
I predict Schierke might stay on Elf island to train, and the party will bring that titty-monster Witch with them.
>>
File: what a time.jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
what a time.jpg
9KB, 267x189px
>>144665630
>They got off the boat

I am still in awe even now.

What was the name of that other manga Miura worked on and recently finished? Was it any good?
>>
>>144665566
Guts wants to hurry up, but the sorcerers are telling to chill the fuck out so they could dish out some lore about the World Tree and Griffith. Miura draws some exaggerated shit which triggers some fans of Berserk. Elfheim is shown as a peaceful utopia and people aren't really used to that in this series.
>>
>>144665351
Miura said in an interview that he wouldn't want to end the story on a depressing note.
>>
>>144665630
Holy fuck are you for real?
Alright I gotta catch up.
>>
>>144658262
When they met the old witch, she said that she wasn't powerful enough to reverse the brand so maybe there is someone or something you can do to prevent that from being your fate.
>>
>>144666705
Why don't they just build a neckpiece that has the same properties as the cave for Guts?

Or was it the location what drove the monsters away?
>>
>>144665661
Nah, Guts needs Schierke too much. The bitch witch will most definitely tag along. If anyone would stay behind, it'd probably be Farnese and her boy toy Serpico
>>
>>144666891
Location. Elves used to live there.
>>
>>144666924
Ah, damn it. Serpico was based.
>>
>>144667021
Its just speculation though. Didn't Farnese agree to marry that dude who owned the boat? She might not stay.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.