[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Seitokai no Ichizon LN coming September with previously unreleased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: seitokai no fukkatsu.jpg (91KB, 426x568px) Image search: [Google]
seitokai no fukkatsu.jpg
91KB, 426x568px
New Seitokai no Ichizon LN coming September with previously unreleased content.

Obviously it won't be translated but I'll do my best to relay summaries if I can get my hands on it.

What are your thoughts on this? What stuff would you like to see? I'd like a proper timeskip to see the harem end come to actual fruition.
>>
>>144623860
What about Shin seitokai?

At least the manga managed to made me mad with the girls. Still Sugisaki a best.
>>
>>144624226
That was already finished, the scans are just catching up. Trust me I didn't really like the premise at first either, but the new girls are 100% as great and likable once you get to know them. Give it a chance.
>>
>>144623860
>Kaichou with the high school uniform
Disgusting.
>>
>>144623860
So will this be a sequel or just the LN equivalent of an OVA?
>>
File: cover.jpg (464KB, 1041x1470px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
464KB, 1041x1470px
>>144624478
How so?
>>
>>144623860
I thought this was finished? This makes me happy though.
>>
>>144624605
It's a pretty short volume, and from descriptions looks like just side stories. They say unpublished, but I'm seeing some reports also say new stories, so I'm not actually sure how much new content there is and how much is just stuff that's never been collected into a volume before.

One thing to note is that this is the first new content since 2013, so I'm hopeful it's not just old stuff since there would really be no point releasing it now.
>>
File: the harem.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the harem.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>144624660
It is finished, but the ending we got was just all of the harem gathering together and having a nice conversation. There was only a single chapter of the new girls and original case interacting. I kind of want some closure from this, you know?

And since this thread is related let me take a moment to shamelessly advertise the fact that we're scanning the manga of Shin Seitokai no Ichizon, which is an epilogue/spinoff to the anime. Go read it, it's great.
>>
File: 1337448949081.jpg (1MB, 1886x2593px) Image search: [Google]
1337448949081.jpg
1MB, 1886x2593px
>>144623860
>>144624621
I hope Kaichou is back. I miss her so much. She was the bestest.
>>
>>144624765
You're doing a great job /a/non. You have our thanks.

Also Seitokai no Ichizon used to be more popular on /a/. What happened? I just remember people saying they would wait for better resolution of the second season and nobody giving a shit when it happened.
>>
>>144626824
I loved the 2nd season. The whole premise had to end on a harem end, which it did.

Apparently newfags don't know it and don't even care because it's just a harem.
>>
>>144623860
>Obviously it won't be translated

So?
>>
Chizuru is the cutest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.