[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think happened to Beatrice when Puck went all Ice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1467749715093.jpg (74KB, 438x497px) Image search: [Google]
1467749715093.jpg
74KB, 438x497px
What did you think happened to Beatrice when Puck went all Ice Age?

It's a shame Subaru never bothered to check up on her while wandering through the mansion during that one particular timeline.

Since we don't know if her library is unaffected or not by Puck's powers, wouldn't she have kicked Puck out before he could attempt to damage her library?
>>
I assumed that she was dead or she had something to do with the Ice thing.
>>
She's probably safe in her own pocket dimension.
>>
>>144619557
I bet it was like some The Day After Tomorrow shit where if the door is closed the cold can't get in as long as she burns shitty books to keep the room warm.
>>
>>144617978
Should be safe, it's a pocket dimension that requires the opening of a door to enter. Beako is also practically unstoppable in the library
>>
>>144620281
Not even Satella's influence can enter the library, Subaru can freely talk about his ability in there.
>>
>>144620543
Is beako going to become the next witch of greed?
>>
>>144620543
So has Subaru told Beatrice that he can Return by Death? Is anyone else aware of that fact?
>>
>>144623985
As far as i remember, both her and Ekidna know. Rosewaal is aware that he can "see the future" though he doesn't know the "how"
>>
So how strong is Beatrice exactly? Is he on Puck's level or Roswaal's?
>>
File: you spin me right round.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you spin me right round.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>144624346
Beatrice in her library is stronger than Reinhard.

Beatrice outside her library is about as strong as Ram with her horn.
>>
>>144624653
So she is truly best girl.
>>
File: Ram disgusting.png (491KB, 565x481px) Image search: [Google]
Ram disgusting.png
491KB, 565x481px
>>144624653
>Beatrice in her library is stronger than Reinhard.
Stop spreading false spoilers.
>>
>>144624653
Reinhard has blessing of book power, because knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>144624653
Then why isn't she listed in the top 5 with the rest.
>>
File: Beako.gif (386KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Beako.gif
386KB, 960x540px
>>144625535
Because she's number 1.
>>
There's someone who's spreading bullshit here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.