[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japanese father >Italian mother >Blonde hair and blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>Japanese father
>Italian mother

>Blonde hair and blue eyes
>Surname is Aldini

How is this even possible?
>>
It's common knowledge that blonde hair and blue eyes are dominant genes in anime
>>
Blonde hair and blue eyes are the dominant gene, and your mother's genes are easier to pass than your fathers.

They obviously decided to stick with the wife's surname, that's not super rare.
>>
>>144605597
>Surname is Aldini
Oh shit. His dad is either a doormat who took his wife's name or the author didn't think it through and made the dad japanese.
>>
>>144606754
>Blonde hair and blue eyes are the dominant gene
But they aren't though
>>
>>144606783
I am pretty sure Japanese men take their wife's name if the wife has much higher status. Since it seems like the wife's family own a famous restaurant that's probably what he did.
>>
>>144605597
Lombardia stronk.
>>
>>144605597
Souma and his dad also has the wife's surname.
And since the father fucked off all the way to Italy, it's probably a status thing.
>>
>>144605966
Are the mothers ever from nippon?
>>
>>144605597
>Italians can't have blonde hair and blue eyes
>Rome was literally ruled by nordic Hyperborean god-men

Lmao, simply lmao @ OP.
>>
File: Eez229Ll.jpg (46KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
Eez229Ll.jpg
46KB, 640x599px
>>144607220
Only when the father is a nigger.
>>
>>144607387
Yeah, THAT'S what the OP is implying.
>>
>>144607206
What if Takumi is Yukihras brother???
>>
>>144605597
>How is this even possible?
In real life no but this is anime, so fuck logic.
>>
>>144607644
I always had the theory that Souma and Ryou are the ones who are siblings or something related
>>
Speking of genes, is Megumi's father a t-rex or her parents are siblings?
>>
>>144607488
At least Pedro was actually cool. He's taking an active role in raising their kid.
>>
>>144605597
So Souma, Erina, and Takumi's fathers each took their wife's family name? I can see it from the Nakiris, and I guess Jouichirou is a bit of a bum. No idea about the Aldinis.
>>
>>144607154
he lives in Tuscany though
>>
>>144606856
They are in Japan, clearly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.