[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is just me or airing "past" and "future"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (196KB, 650x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 650x868px
Is just me or airing "past" and "future" the shittiest idea ever? Why not just make it in separate seasons?
>>
>>144575114
Because they build upon each other with Despair E1 picking up right where Future E1 ended.
>>
>>144575114
To troll anime-only viewers.
>>
>>144575114

Because they gonna end arc hope academy before danganropa V3 (next game)

Also is fun 2 anime cours ( despair and future) if you Fan of the game series
>>
hey guys. i only watched the first anime and didn't watch the second. is it okay to watch this?
>>
>>144575358
The second season is airing along with the third
>>
>>144575358
>>144575457
>>144575457

Second season dont exist

In anime only the first game was animated. Now, the danganropa 3 anime are two: Despair (before first game) and future (after Second game)

If you want know What the fuck is going on, play the Second game.
>>
>>144575457
No,despair is a prequel to DR2 (and dr1 too) not a adaptation.
>>
>>144575114
>Why not just make it in separate seasons
Because I want more anime you retard
>>
>>144575114
Should I only watch the anime or play the games too ? If I only watch the anime will I get confused ?
>>
>>144578664
From the fact that you can't seem to use a question mark properly I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're pretty confused anyway. Go for it.
>>
We get two episodes a week that interlock and you're complaining?

DIE SECONDARY!

DIE!

DIE YOU FUCKING SECONDARY DIE DIE DIE!
>>
>>144578704
from the fact that you seem to have reading comprehension issues, go for what, fucktard?
>>
>>144578830
You may want to learn where your 'shift' key is, anon.
DR3 will make less than no sense without having played the games. It's a send-off to the setting and core conflict, not an attempt to expand the audience.
>>
>>144575114
I rather like that they did this. Give me a sense of excitement of experience both at the same time.
>>
>basically 2 eps per week while having no outstanding quality issues
>interlocked episodes which is something really innovative nobody did before
>somehow bad

This is why we cant have nice things.
>>
>>144579592
>no quality issues
Did you see Mikan stroking the sword?
>>
>>144579592
Not to mention that it's toying with established knowledge of the series rather than slowing down to explain everything and in general seems to respect the intelligence of the viewer. Even if it wasn't Danganronpa 3 this would be a very solid show.
>>
just you, feel bad
>>
>>144575114
Only if you're an anime-only scum.
Otherwise it's the most ambitious shit I ever watched. It's crazy how the studio can put out 2 related series at the same time. Granted they don't have anything else, but the quality is quite high for Lerche.
>>
>>144579625
Mikan always look like shit to be quite honest
>>
>>144575114
>Only thing about Hagakure representing in this picture is his shatter crystal ball
Do people hate him that much?
>>
>>144579592
I've been holding it off until I play and finish Ultra Despair Girls, but am I going to have to watch Despair and Future simultaneously when I get around to them?
>>
>>144580265
Thats how it is designed yes. The 02 eps didnt have much in relation but, 01 expected you to watch it in airing order (Future 01 -> Despair 01)
>>
>>144580334
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>144579592
I actually kind of like it. While I am not the biggest fan on how they are handling the Future arc with a lot of the new characters or how rushed that part feels in pacing (Too much like Zero Escape then Danganronpa right now. I love ZE, but it is a different type of story), I do like that they are trying to flesh them out in the Despair Arc and Killer Killer manga while also showing a side of the Remnants that we did not see in DR2 while also explaining some shit we never got to see before.

I would have still preferred this in video game format, but I can kinda see what they were talking about with it being hard to do it in VN form. I just hope they do not leave certain plot threads unresolved like I suspect they are going to do.
>>
>>144580523
>not ready for Dangans version of COMPLEX MOTIVES
>>
File: 1468914148479.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468914148479.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>144580579
>>
>>144575358
DR3 was made only to jerk off the fans of the games. The creators have no interest in attracting new fans.
>>
>>144575114
They're separate seasons airing simultaneously. I don't see what the problem is. In fact, one's experience may be enriched by the fact that the two series are so closely intertwined.
>>
Hey guys. My friend bought me a danganronpa t-shirt at a convention. Is that enough to start watching danganronpa 3 or should I play the games first?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.