[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grew up watching Ranma ½ >was always bothered by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ranma.jpg (316KB, 1030x998px) Image search: [Google]
ranma.jpg
316KB, 1030x998px
>Grew up watching Ranma ½
>was always bothered by the fact that it didn't have a satisfying ending
>read the manga
>it doesn't have a satisfying ending either

who do you have to fuck to get a good romance
>>
>>144449192
japanese writing/anime writing sucks in general not only in romance

doesn't matter how good The anime is, The creator will fuck it up at some point
>>
File: 1432107779292.jpg (122KB, 1226x916px) Image search: [Google]
1432107779292.jpg
122KB, 1226x916px
>expecting a satisfying ending from Rumiko
>>
>>144450635
I was honestly surprised at how satisfying Inuyasha's ending was.

I didn't like Kagome living in Feudal Japan forever but it's so much better than what Ranma got.
>>
>>144450693
It was pretty stupid honestly. Sesshomaru getting a sword that can break anything forever and using it to kill the villain who's entire thing was never dying was kind of cheap.
>>
>>144450693
I thought she could travel between feudal japan and her original timeline freely?
>>
>>144450693
Inuyasha liked the Modern Era and had no real attachments to the Feudal Era, would have been more sensible for him to leave instead of Kagome.
>>
>>144449192
You confused romance with Harem comedy.
>>
>>144450833
Portal closed at the end.
>>
>>144450896
Ranma isn't a harem comedy. Just because there are other girls after Ranma doesn't make it a harem.

Ranma doesn't have any romantic moments with Shampoo, Ukyo, or Kodachi. They're wacky antgonists meant to get in the way of Ranma and Akane's relationship.
>>
What's weird is that you got the sense that Takahashi was starting to wrap things up. Some plot threads were resolved. Yet she didn't go all the way and instead devoted the last two volumes to another fight arc.

Ranma 1/2 hit the point where the status quo could not continue, but instead of resolving it she just ends it at the home stretch.
>>
>>144451102
I feel like she wanted to leave it open in case she decided to come back to it, but she just never did
>>
>>144450961
>Ranma doesn't have any romantic moments with Ukyo
>implying
Ukyo was literally perfect for Ranma, and there's literally no reason they didn't get together aside from Akane being the main character. But she and Ranma had plenty of close moments. Ranma even referred to her as his 'cute fiance'.
>>
>>144451207
Implying what?

It's an objective fact that Ranma does not have any romantic interest in Ukyo. The only girl Ranma ever shows any romantic interest in is Akane.

>and there's literally no reason they didn't get together

Ranma doesn't love Ukyo. He loves Akane. That's the reason. Seriously,

>But she and Ranma had plenty of close moments.

Name one.

>Ranma even referred to her as his 'cute fiance'.

Do you know the context of that line? It was Ranma saying, while Akane was around. "Cute Fiancee, meet Uncute Fiancee." Ranma called Ukyo the "Cute Fiancee" or the purpose of pissing Akane off.

Because Ranma is a literal child who teases the girl he likes.
>>
>>144451102
the last chapter was halfway to a decent conclusion
all that had to happen after Ranma told Akane he loved her was for them to actually get married or at least kiss, and for the main characters or at least Ranma to finally get cured
but nope fuck you things remain exactly the same
>>
>>144451778
Heck, just have Ranma not wimp out when Akane asks if he loves her.

Just that would make the ending from "Kind of bad unless you read between the lines" to a pretty good "Here we go again" ending where, as a couple, they go off and deal with he wackiness.
>>
>>144450844
This. Also I always imagined the ending would be for him to choose to turn human. That's what I get for expecting anything from the richest mangaka in the country.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.