[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this and I have to ask how everyone else enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: steinsgate.jpg (142KB, 940x395px) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate.jpg
142KB, 940x395px
I just watched this and I have to ask how everyone else enjoyed it.

I liked it a lot and would recommend it to anyone that watches anime, but anyone else never.

Is the movie worth watching?
>>
Well I guess this speaks for itself, but I still enjoyed it.
>>
File: 2015-11-05-074054.jpg (118KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05-074054.jpg
118KB, 960x544px
>>144354405
Read the visual novel first. Get all endings. While the anime is decent, it skips out on shit like pic related.

And yes, do watch the movie after you finish visual novel. Movie takes place after the VN/anime.
>>
>>144355457
I guess I'll have to.

I was gonna watch the movie first but I'm glad you said something.
>>
Go read the VN before S;G 0 starts.
>>
>>144354405
It's a good substitute for the VN. However, as others have said, it's a watered down experience because the VN is fairly long and has multiple endings, which is pretty typical for an adaptation.

The same can't be said for the Chaos;Head anime. Definitely read the VN instead of wasting your time on that.
>>
>>144357890
>>144358164

Is there a "best" platform for the VN?
>>
Alright well I just got the the VN and Future Diary... I needed prime one day shipping so I got Future Diary because it sounded cool.
>>
>>144354405
>Is the movie worth watching?
Eh, it's okay. The plot was a rehash of the series and it butchers the logics this series build upon.
But you'll like it if you love the characters.
>>
>>144354405
It is one of the only series to make me cry. Not full out bawling, but tears and sadness. And the VN really did give me chills down to my core at some points.
>>
>>144358538
Its all the same, but a vita would be great, just for handheld purposes if you have one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.