Girl moves to an island, takes up a sport, she becomes really good at it. Said girl is also the show's best girl.
Bonus: give the blood type of the show's theme song singer
Repost since not all have been answered:
1. Idol gets severe diarrhea during her radio show, staff must find a substitute for her
2. Girl is cursed with incontinence after peeing in a shrine, the cure for her incontinence is holding the hand of her classmate (clue: webcomic)
3. Everyone gets infected with worms (clue: scanlations dropped)
4. NEET falls into a pool and gains a harem
5. Guy enters a club, must remain a virgin, even though he has a cute and sexy girlfriend (who later dies) (clue: has live-action movies)
1. Guy enters a company, discovers that the five girls in that company have no idea on how to make their work
2. An old pervert places hidden cameras in various places in a dorm he works in. (clue: has sequels)
1. Heavy breathing, everyone dies
2. Autist becomes god
3. Former hooker becomes a cyborg and fucks shit up
4. Imaginary child beats the shit out of people
5.Brave New World feat. Hitler doing nothing wrong
A psycho chases an incontinent rabbit, while another psycho accidentally takes pics of his love interest's insides.
Bonus: name all the four characters that I mentioned.
1. Girl who's always hungry bites heads.
2. Best girl tells MC that he's dead, in the end they move to an alternate world.
3. Gun dealers doing gun dealing things
4. Second best girl and childhood friend wins, but MC becomes a fugitive
5. Best girl pees herself, whether it be while buried, or during a hostage crisis.
6. Shovels and dogs.
Bonus: name the common person who was involved in the above anime.
>1. Girl who's always hungry bites heads.
1. Ash winning isn't confirmed
2. Even if he does win, he isn't necessarily a Pokemon master yet. He still has to go through other unexplained experiences before he becomes one.
1. Plastic Memories
there are still nights i sob myself into sleep
Do you mean that I ruined your punchline, or...? I think we're having miscommunications here, especially with regards to the word sucking and what it applies to. Probably my fault though. Haven't even seen Accel World, just googled it to see if the MC was chubby. Looks sort of cute I guess. The MC of the one I'm talking about sucks more than yours does though, just by his very nature, regardless of how much yours may or may not suck.
A lot of people give AW's protagonist undeserved flak just because he's a blob. He's no better or worse than any typical shonen MC.
>Girls with carbon-fibre reinforced skeletons fuck up grown men. The men have guns.
Well that's funny. I didn't even know my clue was basically made to troll AW fans. I really didn't mean to be rude. The answer was
Hoshi no Kirby
I really shouldn't guess based on vague things I've heard about anime I haven't even seen yet, but
It's not Moon Phase, is it? Vampire girl with umbrella.
Doremi? I've heard this gets dark at times.
Anison singers who never show their faces make a cameo in the LN which isn't shown in the anime.
This should be easy. Also, you don't need to name the said singers.
1. First year student meets a ghost girl with no memories, also dead people.
2. Girl returns from England, show is about her and her dormmates.
3. Girl wishes to be popular, she becomes jealous of her popular best friend.
4. Earth is at war with extraterrestrial aliens, training, genetic tissues, and research.
5. Guy and his sister would rather move to another world than stay in their home world. Also, crowns.
6. King's illness leads to a dispute between dukes for control.
7. There's a Scandinavian girl who is the main love interest, a British blonde who claims the rules don't apply to her. It's a battle harem.
8. MC lives on a floating island above the earth, they are forced to move to earth due to robots.
9. Guy is summoned to another world from a convenience store.
Bonus: name the common person to the above anime
Mio a best.
>3. A cute robot is blown in half thanks to a weapon
Fuck, I know the other bus VN as well, I think I even read it but it slips my mind now.
Fucking finally. That's a-right.
Gonna repost a few to get them all in the same place, since they seem to get lost.
1.A sword goes on a journey to find eleven other swords, discovers he is the best sword that ever sworded.
2.Little girls singing Beethoven.
4. Three Japs move to an alternate world, decide to take it over, get their shit kicked in by Anti-Jesus.
5. The idol episode was the best of the show, although it had nothing to do with the rest of the plot.
6.Shooting yourself in the head gives you superpowers, but only at night.
>4. Three Japs move to an alternate world, decide to take it over, get their shit kicked in by Anti-Jesus
If that sounds like Love Live to you, I want to watch what you watched.
I'll repost as well in case anyone's interested
A girl has a pastry chef, an artist and a cheerleader follow her around. Hint:
the followers are small
Martial arts pro gets a cute girl's face, hijinks ensue. Hint:[it's his sister's face]
>Girl is cursed with incontinence after peeing in a shrine, the cure for her incontinence is holding the hand of her classmate (clue: webcomic)
screw guessing, I want to know that one
I can't believe nobody answered this yet.
1: Ghosts cause immortality
2: Rollercoaster Tycoon
3: Nothing with boats
4: Teen problems cause monsters and harems
5: Cherry blossoms
6: Unfortunately not stalker
7: Shiro is the red man
8: Aliens on international news
9: 11 rapes
10: It's about a town rather than a character
The male lead is in love with the female lead, but is too dense to realize she loves him too. The female lead denies her feelings by acting like a bitch. Many coincidences and misunderstandings ensue.
Yep. I guess quoting the stock footage was a little too easy.
1-cute dolls doing kung fu in the forest
2-ape man vs lion girl
3-mecha spider vs metal slug
4-robo dracula tries to seduce a model
5-a gyaru almost destroys the world
6-giant crabs attack the city!
1. Pluto is destroyed and a boy falls in love with a dragon after an airplane gets shot by a meteorite
2. I want revenge and kill all vampires
3. Mc has to take care of a famous artist
4. MCs sister is a survival specialist and wins the mc bowl
2. Owari no Shit-raph
3. That anime with the blond red-eyed autist artist, forget the title
4. That literally never happens in any anime ever. Not even Oreimo had the balls to go there.
>The man had his bride-to-be murdered on his wedding day, and he's out for revenge on a guy with a clawed hand.
Wikipedia literally gives me GunxSword, although I would never have known about this otherwise.
Hint for 1. A giant meteor destroyed Pluto and is the mother of the dragon. Also there are dragon pilots
Hint for 2. A rich girl starts living in MCs house since she is his fiance
Just a group of people studying in a agricultural school. A star retired from being a celebrity to a student of that agricultural school.
I suffered through that solely for Himea.
1. Two idiots ruin half of a century of military theory
2. Man announces intent to conquer the world by accident
3. Teenage boy hits on his sister's friends.
The world is suffering the consequences of an worldwide epidemic of congenital deformations and the MC is special because he is apparently immune to it. He also loves to stalk people and write in notebooks how their deformations can make their lives miserable.
5. Canaan is a mech pilot.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
A girl with a nigh-indestructible right hand frequents at a place that gives dead animals to people and the manga's original author also has an anime where the main character's first name is the same as the title of a western film where a girl starts to see radio waves and eventually becomes a piece of hardware, her ultimate desire.
LNs with no adaptation mixup;
1. Immortal woman accidentally raises a husband, a middle-aged man gets stalked by a middle school girl, and a middle-aged woman molests a married talking dog.
2. Boy plays magical billards while trying to stop his ex-girlfriend's crazy fan club.
3. Man funds revenge by converting to Judiaism.
1. A girl with nonsensical hairclips and befriends a robot
2. Through the power of love a girl turns into a mascot
3. A socially inept boy is a late 28yo's best friend
4. NGE but mich worse
1. A story of bros who steal robots and mean to beat up furries but end up in space
2. Gothic lolita from parallel universe tries to seduce a otaku and shit happens
3. Scarred teens perform tasks.
4. Delivery boy drives really fast.
5. Inside a Shopping District nothing happens
1. Teachers don't seem to exist in this anime, instead students just fight each other.
2. Guy goes fast until he wrecks his car, people fulfill their dreams.
3. Four female students talk about various things, one of them is never their classmate.
4. Worst girl is an anime original character whose VA sings the OP.
5. Childhood friend wins after they graduate from college.
6. Ordinary guy becomes the love interest of the school princess, they get married at the end.
Well that's one shitty description.
1. A god tries to get someone laid.
2. Lesbian battle Royale
3. A garbage collector tries for his dream job
4. Kid tried to escape a house full of autists. Turns out to be a bit autistic himself.
Someone got it..
Nobody will ever get this one.
It's Evangelion but with NTR
1.Get a fucking job: the anime
2.Crash! Into the rolling morning
3.I want to dive lost mind
Is it Boku no Hero Academia because All Might or some shit?
I rewatched it recently, and it's not as good as you remember. It's a lot of flapping mouth with far camera pans, regurgitating overly complicated ideas and concepts over and over again even though we already know things. The characters are just so dumb, and the action doesn't ever really justify it.
I mean, if you haven't watched it before give it a shot. But most people have some strong nostalgia goggles on from when it was on Toonami or whatever station. It has some interesting parts to it, but I found it wanting at times.
It was this, merry christmas
I regret watching this
OP Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic