[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Casca want it or not? I mean, here she doesn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 122.png (313KB, 746x347px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
313KB, 746x347px
Did Casca want it or not? I mean, here she doesn't have her hands tied and she never tried to bite his tongue off. I'm confused.
>>
It broke her. I think that's your answer.
>>
File: 000.png (481KB, 536x721px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
481KB, 536x721px
Not being held here either.

I mean, she always wanted him, so...
>>
>>144247019
He's not human at this point, so you don't know what kind of effect his bodily fluids have on humans. I'd say aphrodisiac or hallucinogen.
>>
I've never seen such a sensual portrayal of rape. Miura must have some fucked up sexual fantasies.
>>
>>144247051

Just because she was with guts doesn't mean she got over Griffith. I'm not sure where that idea comes from, but I think a part of her felt some kind of pleasure.
>>
>>144246923

It's not really a yes or no answer.

I do believe that a part of her wanted it. I mean she worshiped Griffith since she was a little girl, for years he was the sole object of her affection. I think she was also incredibly ashamed of that, especially when she saw that Guts was forced to watch. She obviously had strong feelings for him too, but she may have still been fighting her feelings for Guts, which as she said made her lifelong dream of being Griffith's woman feel like a lie. That could be one of the reasons she started to push Guts away right before the Eclipse. She says "No" several times during the rape, but it was more a whimper than anything, and she didn't really seem to fight it at all, though it's possible that's because she was just exhausted and delirious from watching everyone she grew up and fought with get eaten and ripped to pieces in front of her eyes. Maybe she was too embarrassed, conflicted, or afraid to fight back.

Did she enjoy it? I really don't think so, despite her orgasm. Having sex with Griffith was probably something she fantasized about many times, but not like that. As soon as it was done she crumpled, all vacant and broken. All the feelings of shame, confusion, embarrassment, and pain, combined with the depression she had been fighting as well as her feelings being torn between two men, reach a critical mass and she couldn't handle it.

At the end of the day it's mostly speculation, since we didn't get to hear her thoughts at all, and how emotionally complex the situation obviously was for her. Hopefully Muira has the balls to have her actually discuss it once she's restored.
>>
>>144247464

Exactly what I thought.
>>
>>144247227
>she got over Griffith
She did faggot. She evens tarted to notice this during their duel.
>>144246923
>>144247464
>>144247963
>Exhausted
>Held by a demon god
>Became crazy
>Wanted it
Go read rape doujins. She said no to Guts because Griffith's injuries were impossible to heal, she could not let the band like that while Judeau told Guts to take her by force because she was broken.
>>
>>144247051
>>144247227
Probably a mixture of these I'd say.
>>
>>144248952

Well, at the very least Golden Age 3 pretty much makes it out like she pretty much liked it up until the last moment. With the blur, it's hard to tell, but it looked like Casca was frenching him back.
>>
FFS look at the picture. Her tongue is touching his. She only said no because Guts was right there. She's been wanting to fuck Griffith her whole life. If Guts weren't there then those things that held her by the arms would have to keep her from voluntarily riding his dick.
>>
File: 34.png (1MB, 1008x650px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
1MB, 1008x650px
>>144247464
>I do believe that a part of her wanted it.
It's pretty obvious you've never had sex ever.
>>
>>144251044

Because people who waste their time here have sex.
>>
>>144246923

You ever been fucked against your will?

Once you get excited and instinct kicks in you just go with the flow. Doesn't matter if your mind said yes or no, at a certain point your body just goes yes, yes, yes.
>>
>>144251472

So, was it good?
>>
>>144246923
>>144247019
I can tell that it wasn't rape, she is definitely enjoying it.
I'd show this video in the court and win the case
>>
File: 1468382706429.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468382706429.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>>144252056
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.