[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can shit like this looks better than new Berserk anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: ffxv.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
How can shit like this looks better than new Berserk anime?

And why would they made anime before the game is even out?
>>
>>144024212
>And why would they made anime before the game is even out?
It's just advertisement for the game

Prompto's backstory was ridiculously gay though
"I- I can't talk to prince Noctis until I become /fit/!"
>>
>>144024212
This thing was made by A-1 Pictures, when Berserk by some no names who did only one silly comedy gag show
>>
>>144024447
True, Prompto is still best boy though.
>>
>>144025151
A-1 tends to make shit adaptations, though. Just look at Ace Attorney.
>>
>>144026884
But Erased,Grimgar,Sao and Nanatsu no Taizai were all good.
>>
>>144026884
They made lots of series, some are meh, and some decent, it still better choice than team who did only show like Teekyuu

Now how many people were waiting for Ace Attorney anime and how many for new Berserk?
>>
It's fucking final fantasy why would you ask dumb questions like those?

Have you even seen advent children? That animation would still hold to this day
>>
File: 1468045750709.jpg (293KB, 1079x606px) Image search: [Google]
1468045750709.jpg
293KB, 1079x606px
>>144027675
SE don't make their own anime, they make CG stuff. Their FFXV movie is also the most beautiful CGI movie ever made, apparently.
>>
>>144027347
so was Subete ga no F/The perfect insider
>>
>>144028027
How is Kingsglaive received so far?
>>
>>144029506
http://movies.yahoo.co.jp/movie/KINGSGLAIVE+FINAL+FANTASY+XV/356202/
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160711-00000005-piaeiga-movi

Despite its limited release the general response is that it's pretty much perfect. Some are saying it's the best adult sci-fi/fantasy movie made in Japan in years.
>>
>>144030426

Its hard to sort between real opinion and typical Aniplex propaganda with this sort of thing. Seems like typical stealth marketing to me and nothing out of the ordinary
>>
>>144024212

This looks bloody awful for an OVA too.
>>
>>144024212
The better question is; how did A-1 make an anime with actually good and consistent animation?
>>
>>144024212
Square enix money, cost of anime is chump change compared to the marketing budget of an AAA game.
>>
>>144024447
>"I- I can't talk to prince Noctis until I become /fit/!"
this is a mentality a lot of people on /fit/ have
>>
>>144029506
All the reviews for it have been positive so far.
>>
>>144030426

>Yahoo movie reviews
>45 given mostly by fanboys a few by others

This is what happens when you get your opinions and propaganda from sites like Yaraon and don't take them with a grain of salt. The site is all but confirmed to be set up to stealth market anything relating to Sony and talk literally anything they do up in its articles and act like it's the most amazing well received thing ever that you just have to see. I plan on catching the English dub at some point but I mean let's be realistic about where it's canned reception stands on that corner of the Japanese Internet.
>>
>>144030794

They didn't it looks fucking awful and generic. Kingsglaive is the one with actual budget and effort put into it but that's largely an American production
>>
>>144024212
Sasuke ?
>>
>>144031018
Except we have countless impressions and reviews from people who've seen it, both Japs and English speakers. Everybody agrees that it's great. Some of those are even from industry figures.
>>
>>144029506
Really well, but keep in mind most of the people going to see it are all FF fans and know about FF XV.
>>
>>144031273

Almost nobody went to see it but the hardest of hardcore fanboys (something like 22K peope across 44 screens) and it made less this weekend on more screens than something like Hibike Euphonium the movie despite being pretty heavily marketed and obviously very expensive to make. Most of what you are seeing I'd bullshit Sony propaganda and people are even commenting on this in Japan. They're used to it by now and know what it is.

Right now the movie stands as a visible box office bomb much like past FF films albeit with a healthy chunk of propaganda reviews for it. Believe what you want to believe though, I just feel I know better and have seen this exact pattern from Sony before where they get staff to talk up and praise the shit out of things for propaganda reasons too. I hey the staff of Amazon Spiderman 2 would say they're movie is nothing less than Oscar material too. I've seen also seen some negative reviews for it as well so obviously not everyone thinks it's gods gift so much as a waste of resources and excessive advertising. Again typical Sony and Square Enix though.

In short don't be a gullible idiot
>>
>>144031479
To be fair, that didn't prevent TSW from being rated as disappointing or Advent Children as unwatchable for those who aren't hardcore VIIfags. Even people who hated those two seem to agree that SE has actually made a really good movie for once.

http://www.gamergen.com/actualites/exclu-cinema-kingsglaive-final-fantasy-xv-nous-avons-vu-film-et-ca-claque-critique-impressions-verdict-274902-1
>>
>>144030916
/fit/ should just be called /gay/ or /autism/, since it is nothing but roiders who are too afraid to talk to women. Even bodybuilding.com gets more pussy than those fags
>>
>>144031741
It wasn't heavily marketed, though. It wasn't even supposed to get a theater release at first.
>muh Sony conspiracy
Nevermind. Watch your tinfoil hat, mate.
>>
>>144031805

Significantly more plausible than crap aggregated (read carefully selected) 2ch "opinions" from a Sony propaganda site.

>>144031985

Yeah why do I find that somewhat hard to believe. Sony lies through its fucking teeth like this all the time, of course it was getting some sort of limited release like this, how else are they supposd to market an expensive Blu-Ray package?
>>
>>144024212
Is that Sasuke?
>>
>>144032252

Its still a pretty ridiculous review. The guy basically just rants and raves about it like he's going to give it 5 stars and recommend it for an Oscar or something than suddenly 4/5 stars. Video game site review people are fucking joke no matter what language it's in clearly. Makes me actually weep for the days of Siskel and Ebert and critics actually needing more than just a little flash and flair to give rave reviews.
>>
>>144024212
Because Berserk only deserves garbage.
>>>/v/
>>
>>144032252
>that Sony rant
Christ, you sound genuinely mental. Talked to any aliens lately?
>>
>>144031985

Dude this is the most heavily marketed game in franchise history by a long shot period. Maybe in a few years the FF7 remake will prove to top it on the sheer ridiculous levels of propaganda and product tie-ins but right now it's not even close and frankly still doesn't seem like it's worth it if the game still ends up shit
>>
>>144032886

Its just what they do. Of course /a/ will blindly believe it because why not be stupid as shit on this board but it's like whatever. Nobody takes you people seriously anyway or thinks the boards opinions are anything other than fake as absolute shit anyway
>>
>>144032960
Who are those "other people" who don't care about our opinion? They must be really knowledgeable about anime and manga. Maybe you should go back to them and leave this awful place for good.
>>
Started watching this.
>giving a puppy cow's milk
I was triggered, /an/ has ruined me
>>
>>144024447
That feeling when that was my reason to get fit. To talk to girls
>>
>>144035130
Did it work?
>>
>>144035257
Yes and no. I'm still a NEET and can't holds conversation for shit so no gf. Girls are more open to start conversations and go out though.
>>
>>144035440
If you managed the effort to make it this far, I'm sure you'll eventually find someone good anon
>>
File: Plumpto.jpg (30KB, 636x338px) Image search: [Google]
Plumpto.jpg
30KB, 636x338px
>>144024447
Plumpto a cute.

>>144035440
Get good at socializing. If you make a girl smile and laugh without her laughing at you then you win.
>>
>>144024212
I'm gonna wait for all the episodes to come out before watching Brotherhood. Can't wait for Kingsglaive next month though.
>>
>>144035786
>Kingsglaive next month
Is it going to be dubbed? With all the western face it would be like watching a Hollywood movie in chinese.
>>
File: xv.png (9KB, 607x182px) Image search: [Google]
xv.png
9KB, 607x182px
>>144035942
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGl_2gYrfM0
>>
>>144036016
>Lena Headey

I still can't get over that.

Like, It might just be prejudice from me, but that sounds like the worst miscast ever.
>>
>>144036016
>>144036374
Not really feeling the British. Noct and the party speak with an American accent and I don't think Luna's had any English lines thus far.
>>
>>144035071
What happens if you do that?
>>
>>144037904
Giving a dog dairy runs the risk of inducing vomiting and diarrhea, unless you know for sure that the dog can tolerate it. Just like people, dogs can be lactose intolerant, but in a higher proportion.
>>
>>144033625

Give it a couple more weeks and if it's still this fucking brutal than that's definitely what's happening. Don't know if there are any better alternatives but /a/ is looking pretty hopeless on the whole shitposting and fake opinions front
>>
>>144024212
$$$$$

Is it hard to understand?

>And why would they made anime before the game is even out?

Build the hype.
>>
>>144036016
>Aaron Paul
Wow, I guess his XBOX really DID find him a job.
>>
>>144038480
Was there even any hype for Last Order and that other VII anime? The one about Dezel. I remember seeing lots of promos for Advent Children but I don't recall almost any news about those two at the time.
>>
>>144038789
they made a movie fot this one too. It's hyped.
>>
>>144039117
XV is getting a lot of attention due to it's development and the hype has been real for years. It's basically Compilation of FF7 again because movie, anime, mobile game, and game. However, when the compilation came out, I never really saw much about the anime. Last Order, to my knowledge, was never even dubbed. It was like Square was waving around excess money but didn't really care.
Still mad Before Crisis was never remade and localized.
>>
>>144038210
What kind of shithole do you live in where you haven't evolved lactose tolerance over 2000+ years of evolution?
>>
>>144040298
Why are you projecting? Some people are simply lactose intolerant, it's a thing. Esepecially in east asian countries and anywhere else that dairy wasn't too prevalent throughout their history. In dogs it's the same deal, but more common.

On that note, cats shouldn't be consuming dairy either, despite how often they're seen with milk in media.
>>
>>144040298
>2000+ years of evolution?

BWAHAHAH 2000 years?

Nigga that's just dumb, something like lactose tolerance probably took 50,000 + years to develop considering its a) a pretty complex set of mutations b) Biochemical pathways like digestion are conservative as fuck when it comes to any genetic drift and c) Lactose tolerance in adults is a waste of enzymes unless you readily consume milk as an adult (i.e. have domesticated milking animals)

Its more shocking something so antithetical to the baseline Mammalian lifestyle even is so common among humans
>>
>>144036016
Sean Bean isn't dying in this scene
>>
>>144040754
Wait. This makes sense but...

Why do we always see cats being given milk in saucers?

And why did my dad insist on feeding my dog onions and garlic?
>>
>>144041636
>And why did my dad insist on feeding my dog onions and garlic?
There are much more efficient and cost effective ways to kill a dog
>>
>>144024212
>How can shit like this looks better than new Berserk anime?
Looks like fujoshit to me.
>>
Cats are completely lactose intolerant but milk tastes like animal fat so they drink it.
>>
>>144041636

Your dad hates your dog, anon.

Don't leave your dog alone with him.
>>
>>144024212
Well the Berserk anime is done by a studio that has no business doing it in the first place. They should have given it to MAPPA for a decent adaptation. Also Square has been throwing obscene amounts of money into this particular title. They are trying to revitalize an interest in the main Final Fantasy franchise since the Lighting trilogy killed a lot of it off. With how Kingsglaive is being received, they are doing a good job of it.
>>
>>144038480

Hype is just the prelude to regret and bitter disappointment
>>
>>144024447
>Prompto's backstory was ridiculously gay though
>gay
the guy's motivation is sniffing his neechan's letter everyday
>>
>>144024212
Considering it's only 5 EPs each 15 minutes long, it looks pretty bad
>>
>>144024447
>Prompto's backstory was ridiculously gay though
visit /fit/ of /fa/ those guys are insecure as fuck, most of them get into said hobbies as a way of coping with emotional problems and not being able to bond with people unless they put on a facade.
>>
>>144047104
Thing about Prompto is that he wanted to live up to Luna's confidence in him as well as not hinder Noctis. When Noct couldn't even pull him up and all he did was fall, he was being a burden.

I'm sure Noctis wouldn't mind how he looked, but body image and whatnot as tumblr as that sounds.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.