[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The guy future FeMC liked died >Already had a husband

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>The guy future FeMC liked died
>Already had a husband and son
>Send letter to her past FeMC to change the future

Wait what the fuck, so Future FeMC is trying to fuck over her husband and son in order to save (and be with) the guy she like?
>>
>>143688236
>Future FeMC is trying to fuck over her husband
No, because if they never fall in love with each other and start a relationship, he isn't fucked over.
>>
>>143688312
But it's only because the guy she liked died so the other guy is just a substitute
>>
>>143688380
>But
I don't see how your post disagrees with mine.
>>
She probably also named her son Kakeru
>>
Do any of the other characters know about this letter?
>>
It doesn't change the future it creates a new timeline
>>
it's the next level of NTR
>>
File: 1464806353239.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464806353239.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
art style like aoi haru ride
>>
>>143690963
10x worse than that.
>>
>>143688236
>Wait what the fuck, so Future FeMC is trying to fuck over her husband and son in order to save (and be with) the guy she like?
What is so strange about it? You expect anyone to stay celibate just because they lost their first love? Many people who ended up marrying someone else, would have preferred not needing to and stuck with their first choice.

Funny enough, the Harry Potter author ended up doing something like that with her novel series. There was two guys the author liked when she was young, and she always wondered what happens if she had picked the OTHER guy. Hence Hermione ended up marrying Ron Weasley. She admits that it is a strange choice, but it was deliberately meant to be a "what if" of the author's own past and a selfish decision. One assumes that meant she dated someone like Harry Potter IRL.
>>
File: ichigo.png (589KB, 756x680px) Image search: [Google]
ichigo.png
589KB, 756x680px
>>143688236
> implying this is the first time this happens
Future MC knows the blackhaired emo kid is going to die either way so she wants her past self to make it worthwhile as long as possible

It's gonna be forced drama all the way past episode 5 I bet
>>
>>143688236
She's not trying to be with him, she's trying to make sure he doesn't die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.