[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watching this now and I'm getting some pretty big Another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Just watching this now and I'm getting some pretty big Another vibes from it.
I know it JUST ended but what did you all think of it in the end without giving away too much? How much would you rate Mayoiga out of 10
>>
If you are expecting it to be another Another, you are in for a lot of disappointment.
>>
Pointless.
It accomplished nothing and used too much nonsense to get there.
Half the characters were completely unneeded, half of the rest were completely unlikable. The ending was cheap and the drama in general consisted only of cliff hangers.
6/10
>>
>>143547300
It will literally only disappoint you, enjoyment was like an 8/10 only if you where here for the threads, they made the show watchable.

It's honestly a 2/10, nothing happens. It's a genuine waste of time, watch anything else.
>>
You missed the threads, there's no point in watching this anymore, anon
Don't waste your time, go watch something else
>>
>>143547300
2/10
Speaking of which, new chapter today. Who else is excited and hope anon dumps soon?
Isn't it the witch hunt chapter today?
>>
>>143547300
Don't do it anon.
>>
File: CmSxiOQUIAY9HLa.jpg (89KB, 660x834px) Image search: [Google]
CmSxiOQUIAY9HLa.jpg
89KB, 660x834px
>>143548130
There's no chapter this week.
>>
>>143548191
Is this some sort of sick joke?
>>
File: Cl5aSJiVYAAS4_m.jpg orig.jpg (79KB, 665x852px) Image search: [Google]
Cl5aSJiVYAAS4_m.jpg orig.jpg
79KB, 665x852px
>>143548130
>>143548191
Yeah, decided against making a thread just to say that.
>>
It started okay, sucked in the middle, and ended meh
>>
One of the worst shows ever made. Seriously.
>>
>>143548311
I feel very sad now. Thanks for at least telling us.
>>
What was the ending ? I dropped it at ep 5
>>
File: 14402977104.png (2MB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
14402977104.png
2MB, 1280x1476px
>>143548431
Some left, some stayed for a time.
>>
File: 1461376554616.png (1MB, 1546x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461376554616.png
1MB, 1546x1080px
Depends if you can enjoy campy comedy crap by itself. I had a decent time with it since the characters were all so retarded.
The threads definitely helped in making the characters living memes though. I'd give it a somewhat entertaining/10
>>
8/10 for enjoyment. I would never have thought I would enjoy a truly shit anime so much. Solely because I never thought an anime could troll, and this trolled everyone. And for that, it deserves recognition.

non-sequitur, the anime.
>>
>>143547300
7/10

A lot the complaints about it are stupid. Mostly people judging by what they imagined it ought to be.
>>
>>143548565
Yeah I know, many of the characters are crazy or just retarded. These 2 have their shit together at least, so far

>>143547546
>>143548116
It seemed like one of those "so stupid its enjoyable" type of shows that would cause fun threads
>>
>>143549024
>Hellcat have their shit together
>So far
In the next episode or two, they pissed off almost everyone in the Mayoiga threads. Many people were also scared they were going to die.
Scared and paranoid people act irrationally
>>
>>143549143
By capturing the MC? Kind of an irrational move yeah. About to watch ep 6, this is about to get really stupid isnt it
>>
>>143549219
It gets a fun sort of stupid, but the last three episodes are boring as shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.