[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Skull Knight kill apostles? He is more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1whoz.jpg (615KB, 1667x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1whoz.jpg
615KB, 1667x1200px
Why doesn't Skull Knight kill apostles? He is more than capable to kill most of them yet he doesnt do that

Also what happened to him after Griffith merged worlds together?
>>
>>143281269
bump
>>
>>143281269
>He is more than capable to kill most of themv
Pulled that straight from your ass
>>
>>143281896
He kills lower tier apostles without any effort, just cuts through them, but for some reason he spares zodd everytime he fights with him
>>
>>143281942
Wait I read that all wrong, I thought you were talking about God Hand instead of the Apostles in the OP
>>
>>143282060
fucking monkey
>>
I think he just wants to kill Void and the God Hand. I don't think he cares about much beyond that.
>>
>>143281269
Perhaps he does hunt some down , just off screen. His new sword is composed of behelits, behelits that he most likely acquired from apostles.
>>
>>143282628
What I meant is doesnt kill them when he has a chance. He doesnt care really
>>
>>143281269
you're an idiot
skullknight has been killing apostles left and right
he cant be everyone you mong
how else can you explain his behelith collection
>>
>>143281942
I dont think he just "spares" him every time. Hes an extremely powerful creature in his own right.
>>
>>143283897
he is just a big cat with horns
>>
Did you miss the scene when he tried to beat Zodd and fucking failed?

Skull Knight a shit
>>
>>143285129
You're a shit.
>>
File: Brexerk.jpg (664KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Brexerk.jpg
664KB, 1093x1600px
>>143281269
They're not relevant to him, SK only cares about killing the God Hand.

We don't know, he could appear on Elfhelm.
>>
Could SK beat the high tier apostles in Griffith's army, like Locus, Irvine and the giant dragon guy?
>>
>>143288085
>the EU was Nigel Farage's most effective and trusted subordinate

this image is silly
>>
>>143281942
>spares zodd
>not understanding their rivalry and that they are fairly evenly matched
>>
>>143289583
I think he'd be fine one-on-one, and his Behelit Sword could probably kill Rakshas no problem, but the problem is that they're all part of an army led by the greatest military commander of the current generation. The last time Skull Knight tried to take any of them on, he got rused so hard that dragons started existing. He doesn't stand a chance on his own.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.