[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>incest anime >final episode >right before oniichan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 40

File: 12743589.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
12743589.png
10KB, 400x400px
>incest anime
>final episode
>right before oniichan confesses
>"Thanks for listening to me, Oniichan! You've really helped me patch things up with my boyfriend!"
>>
File: 1954214.png (105KB, 240x242px) Image search: [Google]
1954214.png
105KB, 240x242px
>NEET otaku attempts to become more sociable
>succeeds
>ends with friends/romance
>final episode, looks directly at camera "Wow, all I had to do was try!" :3
>>
>Cute boys doing cute things
>Turns out one of them is a girl
>Don't reveal who it is
>>
>have 2 MC
>one of them kill another in the last episode
>season 2 never
>>
>MC actually makes progress with lead heroine
>NTR by brainwashing
>MC time travels to break the spell
>suddenly aliens come out of nowhere and kill everyone on the planet
>the end
I wish I were making this shit up
>>
>>143251415

So this is real, then? What's the name?
>>
>>143251252
>not "bee myself"

come on now
>>
File: 1466231813379.jpg (60KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
1466231813379.jpg
60KB, 1280x724px
>A bus full of eccentric individuals is headed towards the urban legend known as Nanaki Village, a place where one can supposedly start over and live a perfect life.
>While many have different ideas of why the village cannot be found on any map, or why even the police cannot pinpoint its location, they each look forward to their new lives and just what awaits them once they reach their destination.
>After a few mishaps, they successfully arrive at Nanaki Village only to find it completely abandoned.
>Judging from the state of disrepair, it has been vacant for at least a year.
>However, secrets are soon revealed as some of the group begin to go missing while exploring the village and amidst the confusion, they find bloody claw marks in a forest.
>As mistrust and in-fighting break out, will they ever be able to figure out the truth behind this lost village?
>>
>>143251624
Google search "legend of Maian light novel ending"
>>
>>143251182
>murder mystery case
>never reveal the culprit in the end
>"solve it yourself, bitches!"
>>
File: 1340200973719.jpg (27KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
1340200973719.jpg
27KB, 522x399px
>girls wear jeans
>>
>>143251725
Some mystery shows do that. They even award prizes to whoever managed to solve it first.
>>
File: 1422770229565.gif (2MB, 409x398px) Image search: [Google]
1422770229565.gif
2MB, 409x398px
>>143251665
fuck whoever wrote the last episode
what a waste of time
>>
24-episode series. The first 6 episodes are uneventful moe-moe slice of life, but on the 7th it's revealed that the entire setting is an anime in-series, and characters without much screentime will eventually fade out of existence. So all the characters start attentionwhoring and being as ridiculously edgy as possible (raping, killing etc) because they know that's the best way to get more screentime.
>>
>>143252121
>But as it turns out in the end, the girl was merely pretending and just fucking with the boy
Stopped reading right there. Well done, anon.
>>
>Anime about a guy that adopts a young relative and takes care of her as a single parent
>Over the course of the series they form a close parent-child bond
>Later find out that the child is not blood related to the mc as previously though
>She becomes attracted to the mc who has up to this point took care of her solely as a father figure
>By the end she wants to fuck his brains out

I didn't make this myself, I'm just pitching an anime adaption of the second half of Usagi Drop
>>
>>143251277
this is wrong and this is called aldnoah zero
>>
>Sheltered country girl wants to go to high school in the city
>Constantly teased about it by the villagers
>Mildly sociopathic older cousin tries to get her to become less socially awkward, but does a poor job of it, such as:
>Going out shopping
>Going out shopping with someone else
>Going to man a supermarket stand
>Starring in a commercial
>Participating in a regional contest
She fails at the last moment
Freaks out
Goes home and vows to not go to the city after all
>>
>harem anime
>every time a girl is about to confess to mc they get interrupted
>final episode
>one girl successfully confesses
>MC looks confused and says "don't you know I'm gay? I thought everyone knew"

>cue pan to the sky
>cue EHHHHHHHHH?!
>>
>>143251277
Is this Panty and Stocking?
>>
>>143251776
Examples?
>>
>>143251725
So Umineko?
>>
cute girls but they show interest in black men
>>
>>143253268
But that would make some of us very happy.
>>
>>143253288

fuck off Anthony

and empty out your pockets before you leave, we're not letting you steal any more memes
>>
>>143253268
What about cute girls that actually ARE black men?
>>
>>143253586
> no harem show where nerdy music otaku protagonist finds a magic tape that transports him into a version of 1990's Los Angeles where all the rappers are cute girls
>>
>>143253348
Who's Anthony? I'm just your average gentleman of taste.
>>
>new transfer student from Americas
>hot blonde with Texas sized breasts
>MC falls in love with her
>after several attempts to seduce her and many cute intercultural miscommunications finally gets to the "wanna take a shower" scene
>she sees his dick and laughs
>MC commits a sudoku while Blondie fucks ALT gaijin
>>
>>143251182
I wanna write something that would give them panic attacks.
>Otaku-neet gets isekai'd
>through sheer coincidence and no virtue of his own, he gains a harem and friends
>he grows more comfortable in the world over time, and lapses back into his old habits
>his new friends are turned off by this apparent shift in personality, they either slowly stop associating themselves with him or try desperately to change him for the better
>it doesn't work, his friends make poor attempts to hide their dissapointment in him
>scares off the main love interest, along with the rest of his friends by aggressively defending his lifestyle
>he has no means of survival because he's a NEET, the only way he survived until now was by mooching off of the very people he alienated
>he gets mauled by wild animals during a last-ditch effort to put his life back together (he was trying to teach himself how to hunt)
>his final thoughts are ones of pure panic, he dies sobbing in fear and pain
>>
>>143252503
Kuma Miko dindu nuffin.
>>
>>143253586
That just looks like the hundreds of JAV where the actress gets blacked by le blackswordsmen.
>>
>NTR anime
>final episode
>"Oh I just made up all those stories to make you jealous I'm actually still a virgin tee hee!"
>>
>>143254416
Purityfags would be ecstatic.
>>
>>143251725
Rokka no yuusha?
>>
Isekai series where the MC is reincarnated as an NPC.

It's actually a slice of life.
>>
>Yuri anime
>It has cutesy stuff and shit everywhere and SOL shenanigans of grade-schoolers
>The second-half starts
>Whole drama shit about same-sex relationship being morally wrong
>Stuff happens, moral conflicts, etc.etc.
>They acknowledge that morals are always shit and that society is wrong
>Purest form of love ever
>They find out more about lewd shit like kissing and sex through their parents when they thought hugging was the lewdest thing they could do
>Kissing shit
>They are gonna fuck
>Take off their clothes
>They were traps all along
>Cue /u/ losing it and sending death threats to author while said author is sipping coffee
>>
>>143254882
There's plenty of series that start with this premise right off the bat.

Slice of life shenanigans as a stereotypical town fixture like a guild receptionist or general store owner or healer.
>>
>premise is about a man going back in time to his childhood to prevent the mysterious murder of a childhood friend
>over the course of the series they grow closer together
>he successfully managed to stop her murder but is sent into a coma in the process
>wakes up over a decade later to her married to another man
>>
>>143255166
>childhood friend

He barely interacted with her the first go around. No one did. She was a loner
>>
>>143251182
>mc is a harem anime protag (general nice, beta and dense)
>lots of cute girls, lots of "unintentional" sexual harassment/nudity
>comical sidekick-kun who the series seems to shit on even though he's a total bro to the nice but dense harem mc.
>however after 2 seasons of harem hijinks MC has a breakthrough, falls in love with his childhood friend and undisputed best girl by anime fandom, and confesses to her, she laughs at him "eeehhh? you actually think I like you? what's so good about you? you're just a bland guy who's nice, i'm in love with your best friend sidekick-kun;
>MC is crushed, however harem heard his confession, and all the other girls confess they are in love with sidekick-kun too and start arguing over who's going to ride sidekick-kun's dick, in the end they all decide to share him and sidekick-kun rides off into the sunset with all the harem girls and nice guy MC is left all alone with his tears.
>>
Every time something surprising happens, there's a camera pan to the ground.
>>
>>143255098
With no RPG elements or conflict at all?
>>
>typical harem anime
>last episode reveals that the MC is a girl
>>
>>143255321
10/10 would watch.
>>
>>143251182
>Starts as a normal SoL anime.
>Main couple finally get together.
>Socking reveal, the girl isn't pure.
>Mc doesn't care, second couple gets together.
>Mc2 finds the two girls pleasing old men for money.
>The school is a high class private brothel run by the history teacher.
>Mc2 kills himself after his girlfriend becomes the teacher's favorite and breaks up with him.
>Time skip with pictures of trips, classes and graduation.
>Mc1 ends up as a top yakuza, the final scene shows him serving food for his pets.
>It's for the teacher and all the girls of his high school.
>>
>>143255321
I just got done watching Amagami SS+, I always thought Umehara seemed like an alright dude. Being sidekick-kun just isn't fair is it?
>>
>>143255321
>plot twist MC ends up with sidekick-kun.
>>
>>143253680
I would thoroughly enjoy watching a hip hop themed anime with cute rappers, bonus points if there's a strong rivalry that ends in a drive by.
>>
File: 1462430999724.png (330KB, 951x529px) Image search: [Google]
1462430999724.png
330KB, 951x529px
>Far away, somewhere in the cursed depths of our Earth, lies a place of unspeakable horror
>Tormented souls of the dead are devoured by solitude and agony
>Yes, a Sodom and Gomorrah that has risen from the ancient times, a place drowned in sins that would make the bravest man shiver
>It is said that one single creature there possesses the gift of life, and survived through its very grotesque existence
>One day, as a pallid sun hung over a monotone sky in this land of terror, the creature slowly opened its tired eyes and crawled over a rather peculiar chest, tapping its long fingers across the metallic surface
>As the ghoulish sounds were echoing through the gloomy, musty rooms of the basement, a vague smile broke on the face of the creature
>"Thanks for listening to me, Oniichan! You've really helped me patch things up with my boyfriend!", it whispered, glaring at the glowing image of a hardly visible text, saying "ITT: Write an anime plot"
>As it pressed one last button, the doors started to creak, and other dreadful beings began lurking through the shadows
>Could they be the souls of the dead, seeking liberation?
>>
File: 1374443747543.jpg (36KB, 198x228px) Image search: [Google]
1374443747543.jpg
36KB, 198x228px
NTR first season
Reverse NTR next season
NTR this season
Reverse NTR then season
NTR in season
NTR not in season
HAHAHA NTR
Series ends with a cliff hanger where the heroines are stuck choosing whether they like each other or not. They all are still whores anyway.
>>
>>143251182
>Fantasy anime about a mary sue hero on his quest to defeat the demon king.
>>Opening is your party ganging up and killing the Demon king
>Gets the Sword of Victory.
>Last episode
>Party stays behind to help him proceed to the next floor
>Open door
>Black screen
>MC opens his eyes and notices his arm is missing
>Raises his Sword only to see it shatter and blind his eye in the process
>You can now hear the gut wrenching screams of his party
>Demon king comes back and shows you their heads
>Refuses to kill you and feeds you to his minions
>>
>A show about cute girls who wear biomech suits/pilot robots. It's a show in. Similar vein to Kancolle and Panzer.
>They are typical schoolgirls who go to a special school for piloting biomechs.
>They are fighting an alien invasion
> halfway through the series the girls find out they are clones of the aliens they are fighting and they were specifically genetically engineered to fight the said aliens. They just happened to look childlike and take on a female appearance.
>Their reality starts to fall apart and soon learn the school isn't typical school but an underground military base on another planet.
>the rest of the series is hell breaking loose.
>>
>issekai, NEET mc thinks this is his chance.
>Everyone in his class got transported 1 week earlier.
>His crush whore herself for money.
>He has the worst stats and soon finds himself becoming a slave.
>After defeating the evil lord, chad lives happily ever after while mc gets to hear him fuck every night in the dungeons.
>>
>series is your usual "healing NEET"
>looks good, he starts recovering from it
>NTR, NTR everywhere
>Last episode MC kill himself
>>
>>143252503
Impressive file name.
>>
>some grimderp setting
>everything sucks, everyone is a scheming bastard, poverty, hunger, racism, classism, terror, monsters, commie/jew/alien overlords, you know the drill
>two MCs want to change the world
>after lots of bonding and adventures together, they go separate ways
>both have different, conflicting ideas of solving world's problems
>no moral high-ground, both operate in completely gray area
>entire conflict gets a very in-depth exploration during the series, along with consequences of both options
>it's explicitly stated that cooperation is not possible
>both MCs acquire supporters, sidekicks, factions, armies
>they both need some magical MacGuffin for their plans
>continuous skirmishes and rivalry during their race to MacGuffin
>grunges and regrets amass on both sides
>in the last episode they both arrive to the chamber with MacGuffin at the same time
>completely alone
>they both pull guns and aim at each other at the same time
>SUZAK
>RURUSHU
>black screen and sound of gunshot
>end of the episode
>no sequels, no movies, no OVAs, no word of god
>>
>MC is a complete chad
>isekai'd by a magical portal only in his house
>medieval
>MC absolutely solves every single problem in new world
>gets a harem so big that best girl comes in group
>final boss
>evul dragon
>Beats evul dragon
>''This was the power of friendship!''
>Literally nothing bad happens
>>
>>143256502
forgot the
>''H-how did you do it chad-kun''
>''I was just myself''
>winks
>ends
>>
>>143255015
But traps are girls too
>>
>>143255653
Umehara was based
>>
File: 1460247874113.jpg (193KB, 1200x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1460247874113.jpg
193KB, 1200x1304px
>Sensei wins
>>
>Incest anime that realistically depicts the social stigma that comes with incest
>>
>looks like yuri
>there are no male characters
>the mcs are totally going /u/
>lol jk we are 120% het
>>
>Generic mech show
>The super skilled yet wimpy MC "dies" in the most ambiguous way possible around episode 8
>He's actually really dead
>>
File: userImgB.png (190KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
userImgB.png
190KB, 350x380px
>>143251182
Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings
>>
>>143251182
>fantasy series
>mc a generic do good shounen hero
>powers up and gets the girl, beats monsters
>antagonist human hero who's a bit of a manwhore and generally portrayed as a rapey dick for always creeping on the hero's cute female sidekick always losing to the MC in races to kill various monsters, and generally treated as the butt monkey (think team rocket)
>hero gets to the villain and powers up with friendship and plot armor, gets maimed spectacularly while trying to save a worthless cute girl party member from the villain's attack.
>just as villain is about to finish off the party, the buttmonkey shows up, and slaughters the villain
>he then kills the hero's party healer before he can heal the MC, and fucks the cute girl in front of him while thanking the hero for always shitting on him and providing him a motivation to improve.
>while hero can't believe what's happening antagonist hero crushes the MC's head with his boot, and carries the cute but worthless girl off into the sunset.
>>
>>143252472
Has a season 2 and neither of them died.
>>
>Mayoiga
>>
>>143258245
>NTR
/a/ would be extremely happy
>>
>>143251725
Pretty sure you're talking about that one shinigami manga. Fuck 11s, that didn't deserve to be axed.
>>
>>143251182
>op is the mc
>he is a fagget
>>
>>143251182 (OP)
>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>Before he can prove it on his telephone, she's called for police, who arrest him and charge him with harassment and stalking. No Objection!! to save him, either. And his cellphone never rings again.
>>
File: Under arrest.jpg (855KB, 2304x3560px) Image search: [Google]
Under arrest.jpg
855KB, 2304x3560px
>>143259244
Japan's justice direly needs reforms.
>>
>MC has superpowers but no memory of how he got them or his past life
>he rampages through the country ridding it of dangers
>he finds success true honor and love
>he forgets all about his amnesia
>lasts for 10 seasons
>last episode
>he wakes up in a dark messy apartment
>he has a wicked hangover
>he was a neet having a wicked dream due to copious amounts of sake
>he forgets the dream
that is how OPM will end
>>
>>143259480
There was an episode of Deep Space Nine like that where you see the entire series is actually Sisco living in a mental hospital writing on the walls.
>>
>>143259546
spooky
>>
File: 1465160934981.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465160934981.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Realistic loli harem anime
>>
>>143259795
>MC is Abdullah Muhammad bin Abdullah
>fights for IS
>they conquer Britain
>???
>loli harem
>>
>harem
>MC is part fertility demon
>girls contanstly lust after his gigantic dick and balls, classmates, milfs, OLs, you name it
>including his his big breasted tomboy childhood friend who is the only one who supports him without obviously just wanting his cock
>she then realizes she loves him
>show builds up until it looks certain they're about to get in a relationship
>next (and last) episode is a flash-forward, showing her together with a completely different guy and him mentioning how it's amazing he managed to stay a virgin throughout all that
>>
>regular harem fantasy anime
>MC is a do good shounen protagonist
>killing monsters, gatherings girls, etc.
>has a male rival
>lots of gay jokes to appease the fujos
>except they weren't jokes
>MC is actually gay
>ends up with the male rival
>harem becomes their fujo fangroup
>this happens after a good 100 chapters

I guarantee you /a/ would implode.
>>
File: 1444237655735.jpg (26KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1444237655735.jpg
26KB, 640x448px
>>143254314
>he gets mauled by wild animals during a last-ditch effort to put his life back together (he was trying to teach himself how to hunt)
>his final thoughts are ones of pure panic, he dies sobbing in fear and pain

YAMEROOOO!!!
>>
File: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (183KB, 1158x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg
183KB, 1158x1356px
>>143251182
Plenty of 0verflow's shit
>>
>>143252073
SamFlam ripoff.
>>
>>143253162
Unsolved Mysteries is one of them. Every episode they present a mystery, and viewers can call in if they have any clues or managed to solve it themselves.
>>
>>143260847
Clever way to finance a series.
>>
>MC is a cute girl whose breasts occassionally grow throughout the series, reacing crazy sizes
>the series drops that aspect and focuses on ninja politics instead

oh wait
>>
>mc is a filthy jap
>deus ex gives him control over people
>he starts going all frenchy independence day with nippon
>realizes hes a prince
>dies
>but no
>>
>anime is a slice of life about a regular guy who happens to be the son of a mob boss
>the series drops that aspect and becomes generic harem shit

oh wait
>>
File: 1463859350332.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463859350332.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>143251274
>don't reveal who it is
The threads and speculation would be hilarious.
>>
>>143255015
Have one be a trap while the other stays a girl for extra butthurt.
>>
>>143261581
>I ..I..I am totally not gay guys
>>
File: NARUTO REGRET.jpg (38KB, 966x359px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO REGRET.jpg
38KB, 966x359px
>>143260748

Naruto should have ended like that
>>
File: file.png (465KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
465KB, 1280x720px
>cool anime with a romance subplot that's actually pretty good
>MC has an awesome and beautiful confession to the main girl in the last episode
>in the last few minutes it turns out he only confessed in his head and was too pussy to go through with it
>>
>>143257514
But Baker-sensei already won the anonbowl.
>>
>>143260827
Only if the children become even more malformed each generation.
>>
>>143262141

kys
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
>>143251252
Like how In firing how they say there's one blank
>>
>MC is a prince in a famous kingdom, there are total 50 princes and princesses (from same father-king but different mother)
>MC has a full blood related sister and a harem
>MC has to fight other princes in a tournament with some power for the throne
>But MC is the weakest
>MC IF you can think it you can do it
>MC wins the tournament and become a new king with his harem
>But MC realizes he only loves his sister
>MC rejects the girls and fucks his sister,living a happy life in his happy country
>Episode 12, suddenly everyone in the kingdom knows about the incest stuffs
>According to the rules, MC and his sister are thrown into jail.
>They kill them both because MC supposed to be a good leader of the country, not a weirdo
>In last minute MC crying about how cruel the country is
>Realize if he didnt become king, he would have lived
>Everything he's done, every thing he tried for was a mistake
>At least I can die with my imouto
>End
>>
>>143261939
Jokes aside, a sasunaru ending would have saved us from the abomination that is Boruto.
>>
>>143262050
you made me mad
>>
>scp anime
>can have numerous stories with varying genres
>gritty realistic take on MTF operations
>slice of life starring multiple different SCPs
>genuine horror
>moeblob yuri with lolis
>>
Have lots of implied lesbian overtones that never go anywhere, then at the end hook one of the girls up with a male side character.
>>
>a very strong MC and a smart strategic type heroine go on an adventure to collect some powerful quest because the girl needs them
>she initially tries to manipulate the MC with love but eventually falls in love with him
>betrayals, crazy fights and good storytelling
>the girl dies in the end
>MC ends up with a completely irrelevant side character girl
Don't forget to skip the best fight after hyping it in the preview.
>>
>>143252073
I'd watch this
>>
File: 1422598012366.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1422598012366.gif
2MB, 320x287px
SoL about a cute country girl who wants to visit the city. Her friend wants her to stay pure, but recognizes the country girls terrible social anxiety and, since he cares about her deeply, wants whats best for her and decides that it would be mentally healthy to go out and experience the world.

Except on the last episode, he, with the help of the girl's own cousin, fucks her over and the two both celebrate the fact that she is socially inept and essentially useless. The girl even degrades so much, mentally, that she forgets what the internet is, all while her cousin and friend are laughing and rejoicing.
>>
>150 episode non battle shounen series about global politics, war, betrayal, and deceit
>final episode, MC wakes up in bed, he was actually just a 16 year old boy and the whole series was a dream
>>
>>143256502
>>143256648
best anime ever
>>
File: 1458447295527.png (139KB, 938x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1458447295527.png
139KB, 938x1400px
>>143258955
I keep this image around just for threads about shitty endings. Maddening.
>>
>cute lonely christmas cake doing cute things
>finally finds a man, loneliness goes away, finally happy
>premature ovarian failure
>guy really wanted kids, runs out on the relationship
>"Here lies cute christmas cake, she never scored."
>>
>>143262926
>final episode, just as shit is about to go down, MC wakes up in bed, he was actually just a 16 year old boy and the whole series was a dream
ftfy
>>
>>143262691
mfw I'm a sword
>>
>it was all a dream
>a wet dream
>>
>>143251182

>isekai story
>the protagonist is a nerd who gets transferred into another world built on RPG mechanics
>he isn't a chosen one
>doesn't remember a thing about his old world and all his gameplay experiences mean nothing

Oh shit, they already made grimgar
>>
>enjo kosai anime
>she's actually doing it for free and has real bad daddy issues
>>
>>143262987
>Yukarin: The Anime
>>
>>143263167
>OHOHOHOH
>>
>>143263203

Could someone who knows Japanese tell Yukarin on twitter I will marry her, preferably without kids, any day?
>>
File: 1385064.jpg (71KB, 1000x556px) Image search: [Google]
1385064.jpg
71KB, 1000x556px
>>143251252
>>
>>143262426
We all had high hopes it would avoid being shit, but it was inevitable considering its predecessor.
>>
File: 1456361143233.png (2MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1456361143233.png
2MB, 1240x1754px
>Isekai anime
>He doesn't get any powerups
>He doesn't live a comfy SoL with cute girls
>Has no marketable skills since computers won't be invented for hundreds of years
>Revealed it's not even a fantasy world, he just got sucked into poland during the 1600s
>Ends up fighting turks and serving under the command of John III Sobieski
>Dies at the battle of Vienna
>>
>>143264190
Even without computers, there's basic knowledge that would be hugely valuable. Basic water hygiene would save thousands if not millions of lives. Doctors were awarded tons of honors for "fighting" cholera, even though they didn't really do anything. Just recommending people boil their water before drinking it would make you a wealthy advisor to any ruling party.
>>
>>143257514
Would japs be butthurt if this happens in oregairu?
>>
>>143264642

She's a virgin, so I don't see why they would complain. She's basically a 10 years older Yukinon anyway.
>>
>Mecha anime
>MC spends months training intensely, pushing themselves to limits they never thought they even had
>Conventional weapon advancements make their mecha obsolete
>MC watches on as the main threat is defeated effortlessly without a single sacrifice
>>
>>143252207
>>143262244
>mods deleting keit-ai copypasta, a pasta with years of board culture behind it
>does nothing about sakurafish
How am I supposed to feel about this?
>>
>>143267544
I think the difference is that sakurafish doesn't invade every thread
>>
>>143267544
Sakura fish sticks to one thread
>>
>>143264303
Dude, with just a very tiny bit of knowledge you could make penicillin and become the most important man alive.
>>
>high fantasy anime
>MC just normal swordsman
>trains hard and gets new abilities
>25 episodes of random high fantasy hijinks
>hint at awesome new ability that will be effective on final boss
>suddenly remembers he was transported from another world when he finds his gun
>shoots big bad in an anti-climactic fashion like that one scene in Indiana Jones and never even uses his ability
>>
File: Galko.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Galko.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>143253268
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>143256048
Does the chad buttfuck the NEET out of boredom at least once?
>>
The entire dialog is in emoticons.
>>
>>143264190
This would be awesome. Another cool one would be an Isekai where he is taken to a STALKER-ish world so his knowledge means nothing and he gets no special abilities. Just him and his gun. No cute girls either, just smoking and getting drunk with slavbros around a campfire while listening to guitar music. Mix of SOL and dark action adventure.
>>
> trapped in an MMO
> if you die in there, you die in real life.
> drama, romance, overly detailed game mechanics
> the surviving cast finally kills the evil mastermind and escapes the game
> they still have their game abilities in the real world
> this was the evil mastermind's plan all along
The "final" rage button is:
> they still have their powers because their entire reality was a simulation from the start
> MC looks like he's about to actually pick a member of the harem
> then the simulation is reset for another run
> scenes of /a/ discussing/shitposting the show in the real world
> the last the minutes of episode 24 are the first ten minutes of episode 1 again.
The true final rage button is:
> after the credits, season 2 is announced
The bonus rage button is:
> season 2 will be animated by DEEN
>>
>>143263028
I think it'd be better if shit is about to go down as a cliffhanger at the end of the second to last episode, and the entire last episode is harem moeshit high school slice of life with the MC after he woke up.
>>
High school harem that ends with all the girls turning into catgirls and eating him alive.
>>
File: When you fuck up modding WoT.jpg (52KB, 497x314px) Image search: [Google]
When you fuck up modding WoT.jpg
52KB, 497x314px
>>143253268
>>
>shonen incest anime
>MC and his imouto live in a futuristic world
>they rebel against the evil oppressive government
>they fall in love with each other
>they confess to each other after the final battle
> imouto makes out with the chad sidekick in the last episode
>there is a season 2
> MC stays virgin and never gets to be lewd and that's the theme of the show
>>
>>143263052
what's a sword?
>>
>sports anime
>manager is the MC tomboy childhoold friend AND love interest
>she trains with MC
>she fights with MC
>she get embarraced for dressing like a girl
>she is like a bro to the MC
>because she is a lesbian
>>
>>143251182
>It contains NTR
>>
>Harem.
>Final episode.
>MC chooses his goofy best friend.
>"I'm gay."
>>
>pathetic otaku guy gets sucked into a fantasy world

>the story is not about him, it is about all the people he left behind

>his girlfriend is depressed, his parents miss him, his sister bawls over his absence, and all the time you see small vignettes on the corner of the screen that show the guy having an awesome time

>but then, everyone starts getting over it

>his girlfriend (never took that relationship seriously because he was such a wimp) finds a new boyfriend and lives happily ever after, his parents are relieved at not having to deal with his neet ways anymore, his sister grows up and becomes successful in business

>meanwhile, the small vignettes show the guy getting into shit, his friends dying or abandoning him, and he gets captured by the BBEG and tortured

>the last scene is everyone meeting at the guy´s grave in our world and uncomfortably dedicating a few kind words to him before going on their way, while he gets executed slowly and painfully, he screams and pisses himself
>>
>>143270900
>Then MC falls in love with her mother.
>Childhood friend help him get together with her.
>MC and Childhood friend's mother eventually get married and live happily ever after.
>>
>>143270932
I'm starting to like this genre. Is it because I am starting to accept that I am a beta loser or because I hate myself?

>>143270989
MC needs to be the one who gets NTRed for the full self insertion butthurt
>>
>>143262979
So who's the killer?
>>
>>143271029
Who fucking knows? That's literally all of the info.
>>
>>143271008
worth it thouhg
fantasyworld>realworld
>>
>>143267544
>Keit-Ai
>years of board culture
>years
>>
>>143251665
I dropped this shit after the silicone monster, anyone want to shittily summarize the rest of the plot for me?
>>
>Katawa Shoujo anime
This simple fact that it exists would have 90% of /a/ frothing at the mouth.
>>
>>143271126
Are you implying this shit is recent, newfriend?
>>
>lolicon is tasked with babysitting his neighbor's three daughters while she is on vacation with her new husband
>they are actually shotas
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>143267544
>>
>>143271220
It is, summer-kun. Maybe it existed on tumblr where you're from a long time ago but nobody was shitposting it here before summer break started.
>>
>>143253268
is that it? is that supposed to bother me? what's the twist?
>>
>>143271288
but summerbreak started today...
>>
>whole manga is about them taking the next step and finally getting to kiss
>final chapter
>they don't kiss
>>
>>143251182
fantasy MMO
NTR in every episode.
MC kills himself in the end after beating the demon lord himself
>>
>>143271345
plastic memories except the last episode part
>>
>>143271313
your womenz are taken from you
>>
>Evangelion 4.4
>at the end, Shinji wakes back up in his room at Misato's apartment
>same whitewashed animation style as the original series
>stares at the unfamiliar ceiling and thinks about what a crazy dream he just had
>Mari pulls herself out from under the covers and demands that Shinji fuck her
>FIN
>>
File: 1464763956527.jpg (52KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464763956527.jpg
52KB, 270x259px
>>143261939
>i regret figuring out my sexuality thanks to naruto fanfiction and fanart.
>>
>>143252503
Should I bother finishing it? I'm right at the idol contest ep
>>
>>143271472
but they were never mine in the first place. what's the difference between them getting with white guys or black guys when I wouldn't be getting them either way?
>>
>>143271156
Monsters were there to help them overcome their problems and it was all a dream so no one died/they never left the bus.
>>
>>143271659
congratulations. You just defeated /pol/'s reasons for trying to recruit you.
Good on you.
>>
>>143271648
That's episode 11
What's the point of you don't see the end of it?
>>
>>143271288
this meme is much older than this recent "outbreak" stupid newfag.
>>
>>143271838
what's an outbreak?
>>
>>143271907
The point where it got so popular mods started to remove it
>>
>>143271756
60 minutes of my life I won't get back
>>
>>143271288
Holy fuck, are you serious?
>>
>>143271732
Are you saying that after all their reasons and arguments and statistics they post everywhere, /pol/ was just insecure about their penis?
>>
>>143251252
Silly Estelle.
>>
>>143272152
probably and there's a lack of BBC in anime which might be why they like it.
>>
>>143253268
Nope if there's no NTR.
>>
>>143254314
People would cheer for it, calling it divine justice or something. Kinda like when Mankoto died.
>>
>>143251182
NTR in the first episode and season finale.
There are 5 seasons :D
>>
>>143263549
Who's Yukarin?
>>
>Bland male MC joins an almost all-female adventuring party
>All of the girls have good-looking character designs and interesting personalities
>MC gets a crush on all of them
>They reach the end of their long, hard journey and celebrate
>He's about to confess to the main girl
>They all tell him he's like the cute little brother they never had
>Even the token loli
>>
>>143251182
Harem anime. MC is the typical dense protag who only thinks about his dream. Girls suffers from one-sided love, consoling one another. While doing so, in episode 7 they accidentally fall in love with each others. Yuri pairings and casual yuri orgies afterwards.
>>
>>143268739
That reminds me of a few years ago. There was a hype back then about Coppelion. People thought it was STALKER with cute girls.
>>
Part of me always wants to dump in a lot of write fag shit for this thread, but I can't get enough motivation.
>>
>>143273559
do it and include some NTR plot
>>
What about an isekai where the "otaku sent to the fantasy world" is either an arc villain or is the main antagonist. The story fully revolves around the characters from the fantasy setting.
>>
>>143274263
yeah
>>
>>143271605
>not rooting for sasuke and naruto to consummate their relationship
>>
>>143272390
imb4 normies
>>
>>143272777
That wouldn't troll anyone at all. That sounds great.
>>
>School Days
>without the nice boat
>>
>action comedy
>defeat the big bad
>one of the good guys betrays the others to join the evil side.
>tease another season
>never make another season
>>
>>143272777
nice trips, but add some NTR like
>MC finally falls for one of them but she's turned gay by that time
>yuri pairings all around
>>
>>143275487
don't release a dub either
>>
>Harem anime
>literally every girl in the school is in love with the MC guy
>many of them at various points in time are blatantly and clearly asking him to have sex with them
>in scenarios where they're all alone and it's a perfect opportunity
>he's SOMEHOW STILL OBLIVIOUS TO IT
>acts like a complete imbecile and yet not one girl ever stops being hopelessly in love with him
>remains a kissless virgin the whole season
>>
A lot of you people are mistaking "anime that trolls audience" with "deliberately shit anime."
>>
>>143251182
Make a romance slice-of-life anime.
Advertise it as such.
Even the opening and soundtrack.
And by the last minute, kill all of them.
The next few episodes will be an edgy mecha anime.
All promotional materials will suddenly be replaced.
>>
>>143275792
show us how it's done or get blown the fuck out
>>
File: mutta nanba.gif (972KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
mutta nanba.gif
972KB, 400x223px
>Writer's self-insert confesses to the MC's love interest
>>
>/ss/ anime
>constantly teasing out this teacher student relationship
>boy calls out to his female teacher to confess.
>causing her to stop in the middle of the street
>right before he can say "i love you". car runs a red light and hits her.
>>
>typical generic average shonen
>typical generic mc that wants to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders
>muh power of friendship mi nakama
>has to save some magical ghost kingdom in another dimension
>chosen one blah blah
>during the final battle when he is getting ready to win the final villian gives him a deal
>tell mc if he wins he can never return to his normal life in the real world
>mc will have to stay in magical ghost world forever
>final villain offers to send mc back in time to another timeline
>before he was found by the ghost kingdom and have a seal placed on him
>so the magical ghosts wont ever find and recruit him
>the ghost kingdom will be destroyed and and his friends killed in the current timeline
>but mc will be able to live a normal life with them in another timeline
>mc takes up final villains offer and betrays his nakama in exchange for a normal life
>the final scene is of him back in time and back home
>he is eating sushi with his friends he betrayed and left for dead in his original time line
>he kisses best girl

the end
>>
>>143261927
>show reveals the girl
>screen caps of the losers calling everyone else fags

Would be glorious desu.
>>
>plot
>plot
>plot
>episode 12 MC wakes up, it was all just a dream
>credits
>>
Make exactly 63 episodes from each series worth watching
>>
>girl loves her oniichan and wants to be a perfect little sister to him
>harmless love and affection for him despite his ornriness making things awkward
>harem forms around him
>imouto gets jealous and constantly tries to claim him as her own
>there's a childhood friend
>there's a rich girl tsuendere
>there's another trope
>tons of panty shots, accidental boob grabbing, and blushing
>there's a beach episode or hot spring episode or some shit like that
>childhood friend gets cucked hard
>imouto ends up winning, but there is an open ending due to complexities of actually trying to date your sister
>ends with a peck on the cheek
>OVA is released of the MC abingdon raw full penetration uncensored sex with his imouto and ends up getting her pregnant, then ends up marrying her and raising their kids in a lo g and happy life
>>
>>143251277
I want to say code grass but it has season 2
>>
>comfy SoL anime
>MC ends up mind broken in the end
>>
What about
>an anime about two brothers
>we start with a flashback of them as kids really having a great time, they love each other so much
>back into the series, the otouto become cold as fuck towards aniki
>the otouto start fucking all the girls close to his aniki
>NTR everywhere
>at the end of the series aniki confront his otouto
>otouto tongue kiss him out of nowhere
>he runs away
>to be continue...
>>
File: 1465156670333.jpg (33KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465156670333.jpg
33KB, 450x600px
>battle harem
>MC is a poor knight who goes off to defeat a demon king for a great reward
>gains a following of girls with extreme magical powers
>tells them he can't fuck them because he has a family back home that he needs to support
>journeys through a perilous wasteland with his harem/band of adventurers
>acts like typical harem MC who is scared of women, freaks out when he sees the girls naked etc
>finally defeats demon king
>gets huge reward
>goes home to his family
>MC really was gay and he has a husband
>>
Same episode eight times
>>
>SoL about cute girls and cute boys at a military training academy
>They're in a special program that raises them to be super soldiers
>Relatively large main cast; each character has a fair amount of screentime dedicated to developing their personalities and motivations for joining the military as well as their interpersonal relationships
>Despite strict training routines, there's an aura of camaraderie and it's relatively comfy
>Eventually, they undergo the surgical procedure to augment their bodies
>Recovery period takes a while as they adapt to the new physiology
>A few of their bodies reject the modifications, crippling them
>Angst and emotional support as they take in what's happened
>The washouts are transferred to programs where they can serve in positions that can accommodate their handicaps
>Academy is suddenly attacked by enemy, before everyone has recovered from the surgery, and while opposing forces are repelled, many of the staff and students are killed

Season 2:
>The surviving cast is deployed on the frontlines
>One by one they're KIA in a hopeless war of attrition
>Suffering and PTSD
>By the end, none of the main characters are alive
>Final scene: a bunch of cute girls and cute boys are eager to become super soldiers
>>
>>143276873
bleach
>>
>>143278124
u r so smart

>MC generic schoolboy 2 year
>Sempai tomboi childhood friend
>shonen shit plot plot plot
>he saves the world
>''I did it for u''
>Sempai gives a fuck
>Not really
>ends
Ova
>litteraly sempai getting assblasted by a nigger
>last words are
>''around niggax never relax''
this would shit around most normies
>>
>>143251252
Watamote manga
>>
>>143251725
Or even better, Erased.

>murders and kidnappings
>a few suspects
>exactly who anyone with half a brain would expect from the beginning
>>
Fantasy series where the Main character powers up by killing his companions.

Every chapter/episode focuses on their short time travelling together, their deepening trust and faith in each other, and the inevitable reveal when he stabs them through the heart, uses their soul as fuel, and then kills the big bad of the episode.

he's edgy as fuck but girls fall for him anyway and all the guy characters are broest of the bro tier.
>>
>>143272390
Lemme try to give some more context to this plot then:
>MC gains friends due to the sheer novelty of his very existence in their world
>the novelty eventually wears thin, and his friends attempt to find a place for him in their society
>he has no aptitude for any of the jobs they introduce him to (he's a NEET), his friends enable his lack of a drive to an extent, not wanting to push him too hard
>they hide their disappointment but MC notices, poking at the insecurity issues that lead him to become a shut-in in the first place
>some people stop visiting him after losing interest
>he grows bitter towards the rest of his friends, expecting more to follow
>his frustration at his own ineptitude and his friends reach a boiling point, he lashes out at the people he's still on talking terms with

and then he dies horribly
>>
File: 1454076794568.jpg (103KB, 1298x289px) Image search: [Google]
1454076794568.jpg
103KB, 1298x289px
>>143271126
>>143271288
Now this is the part where you shut up because you've been exposed as a newfag.
>>
File: 1336432715130.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1336432715130.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>>143268107
This is why I loved a few scenes in Zero no Tsukaima.
>Giant stone golem? Okay, I'll just shoot it with a rocket launcher
>Giant metal golem? Okay, I'll just shoot it with an anti-material canon
>Summoner girl that keeps blocking me with a wall of imps? I'll just shoot the bitch in the leg
>Dragon? Okay, I'll just throw a fucking plane at it
>>
>>143256502
>>143256648
Now that would rustle some jimmies alright.
>>
>>143251182
>buff alien tomboys invade earth
>because they find both human males and females cute and sexually attractive
>sexy hijinks about to ensue
>then the human military win and kill the aliens
>>
>>143268313
I want to make Galko happy with the nigger cock I don't have.
>>
>>143279390
inb4 deletion
>>
>>143278681
>What is Gesellschaft Blume
>>
File: 1466621105304.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1466621105304.png
276KB, 424x412px
>protagonist gets trapped in a perfect world sim
>they manage to escape through the power of friendship or determination to bring the villain to justice or retard strength or whatever
>showdown with the final boss
>they win
>happy ending
>credits roll
>post credits
>they're still in the perfect world and the villain is balls deep in their love interest right in front of them
>>
>>143272152
Yep. That's it.
>>
>MC leaves for a training arc
>timeskip
>comes back 3 years later
>Main girl has become a Manba Gyaru
>is heavily pregnant
>she wants to name the baby tyrone after the father who skipped town
>>
>>143255639
>Time skip
You literally avoided what could make your audience feel trolled.
>>
>harem anime
>usual harem hijinks until the last episode
>dykemaster exchange student appears
>all the grills are seduced by here /u/ ways
>steals all the girls from the MC
>MC falls in despair as he watches all his harems scissor it out with the dykemaster
>commits sudoku
The end.
>>
>>143257907
This is what occured in the original mobile suit gundam novelization.
After Amuro is shot down by a grunt Char joins white base and becomes the MC
>>
>>143251182
>Mc dies after saving his senpai from a truck.
>Gets to a new world, has good stats, soon finds a party and gets on board to kill evil lord.
>Gets 2 cute girls in his travels, best bro dies in the final battle, he becomes a hero.
>Pope of the new world thanks him and returns him to his former world right on time to be hit by the truck.
>Stays in a comma for a month, best friend starts dating senpai on his discharge date.
>He retained his magic and is used as a test subject by evil scientist.
>Experiment goes wrong and he gets sent back to the other world.
>His 2 girlfriends are pregnant with the pope's child.
>Mental breakdown makes his existence unstable and enters a loop of the last events until it disappears.
>>
>MC moves to new town in the middle of nowhere
>meets a cute girl on his way to school
>girl is "eccentric" likes astronomy and the moon
>MC likes girl
>girl likes MC
>doesn't want to get attached to MC because she has a condition and doesn't want to hurt him
>MC doesn't care
>MC goes through wacky tests to prove he loves her and wants to be with her
>she still says no
>he keeps trying
>last episode
>night of the big school dance
>the moon is nice and big and full
>he climbs in through her window to ask her to the dance
>she looks at him and starts to tear up
>says she's sorry between tears
>her condition was lycanthropy
>>
>>143279390
>>143280251
Finally. I was waiting for an amazing story. Never I've seen such profound story telling. Deconstruction does not even begin to describe how deep this is. Such development have never been seen since Romeo and Juliet. All the detail you put in this story is just amazing. Would be a shame if this doesn't exist in anime. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is good job. You deserve it.
>>
File: 1466407020057.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466407020057.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>143262926
>Tfw this was literally one of my dreams in middle school.
>entire comfy SoL fantasy series played out in my dreams over the course of a week or two of sleep.
>ended with my heroine telling me it's all a dream while the world fell apart and I woke up, and I've never been back there since.
>>
>>143251182
>anime feature virtual reality helmets
>VR helmet lets you do anything or see anything and even feel it because it taps brain directly somehow
>MC is a slob NEET
>MC puts on helmet
>MC meets cute girl in MMO
>learns cute girl is his neighbor
>MC does his best to change
>comedy anime similar to NHK
>eventually does change
>gets job
>patches things up with parents
>turns life around
>last episode
>time to ask girl out
>she says yes
>perfect date
>about to kiss
>finally, the NEET changed his life
>low battery appears blinking and vision fades
>MC takes off helmet
>was in VR the entire time from first episode
>the girl wasn't real either, none of it was
>credits roll on black, no music
>>
>>143267544
What the fuck is wrong with you? leave Sakurafish out of this.
>>
>>143281140
>Dreamt I was in an anime with susumu hirasawa as my best friend and his music playing in the background while we're chased by body horror mutilated creatures
>At the very end he reveals he was the antagonist and forces me to wake up.

fucking hirasawa.
>>
>SoL, we're gonna put a lot of effort into characterization and character design as well
>surprising lack of technology and setting explanation though
>get to the last episode
>last 5 minutes
>the characters are a few days into summer vacation
>suddenly learn it's August 6th, 1945, and they're at Hiroshima
>>
>>143275804
This
>>
>MC and a cast of characters are at a haunted school with a history of gruesome murders
>the horror is constantly brought up and the audience is constantly baited with lots of cheap fake jumpscares that turn out to be various characters in the main cast accidentally scaring the MC
>nothing ever happens though
>>
>>143280772
Konosuba?
>>
>>143278052
Halo: The Anime
>>
>>143282899
sounds good to me
>>
>>143256011
>cute girls are literally Evangelions
It would be praised as deep and hailed as the savior of anime.
>>
A show about teenage girls doing things, but they look like real japanese girls. All promotional material have them looking like uguu moeblob bullshit, the real show is hyperrealistic depictions of pic related.
>>
File: 1264533226101.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1264533226101.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>143251725
>murder mystery with meta-elements
>deliberately present nonsencial solution canon in narration orient express style, never truly confirming it using the roles of mystery genre, never deny any of the other solutions either though
>do this in such a way that due to the work's own themes, if the finale is the lying narrator's attempt to conceal the actual truth, it flips around to being actually genius
>always claim to the fans that the presented solution is the canon one while it remains blatantly nonsencial and fallacious
>never adress the issue again and never cut cleanly the issue of whether the reader has actually wasted forty hours of their time reading and far more arguing on the internet about things that never mattered in the first place, or not

FUCK YOU RYUKUSHI
FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>143280718
That's a shame. Gundam 79 Amuro is a far better character than Gundam 79 Char.

Now, Sayla, needed to be in Zeta, but that's basically everything that went wrong there writing-wise.
>>
>>143252595
"I live in a harem anime but every day for me is hell because I'm gay"
or something like that, can't remember the exact title
>>
File: 13426121234712346.jpg (91KB, 548x614px) Image search: [Google]
13426121234712346.jpg
91KB, 548x614px
>>143281494
Well done.
>>
>>143255957
That is actually literally what is occuring in Bleach right now.
>>
>>143251725
I already read a manga about it.
>>
>it's a series about some fat nerd posting on 4chan
>all he does is post in green text to try and fit in
>>
Sports/Keikaku anime about competitive Rock Paper Scissors. Protagonist loses to someone playing randomly in the quarter finals.
>>
>>143251182
>30% SoL 70% mystery adventure anime
>likable MC who is charismatic
>love interest, rival, best friend, and other supporting cast all get plenty of individual focus to build up their characters
>MC messes up a lot and constantly gets outshined by his supporting cast, only redeeming quality is his good instincts but it’s all good because we know he will get character development
>Everyone ships the MC and love interest because they have good chemistry and both are interesting characters
>MC and rival compete a lot, but it’s productive since they are both on the same side
>Best friend is a true bro
>Everything is good times for awhile until...
>MC never gets any better, rival completely BTFO him in every field rendering MC talents useless
>Huge incident causes a rift between the main cast
>MC instincts tell him one thing, rival says another
>Nobody sides with MC. Everyone including best friend and love interest side with rival
>MC has to work on his own to try and convince everyone
>Everyone just pities him
>In the end rival was right all along
>MC life and contribution to the plot was completely meaningless
>>
>>143251725
Umineko.
>>
>Story about a virgin
>A cabala of witches is targeting his purity.
>As he grows older, they become the girlfriends and wives of his friends and relatives.
>They surround him, leaving him no way to escape.
>In a last attempt to keep his purity intact, he commits glorious suicide and is sent to heaven for his martyrdom.
>>
>Harem anime
>Hilarious series with two 12 episode seasons
>People argue who the best girl is
>The whole anime was leading to the MC picking said girl
>MC just picks the boring one so that everyone can stop fighting
>>
>>143256419
That's Code Geass
>>
>>143256419
There was a second season though
>>
>>143268107
>>143279623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cZqRzHnI8s
>>
File: 1463084013783.png (645KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463084013783.png
645KB, 600x800px
>virgin loser MC
>he slowly get friends and a girl slowly start to have feeling for him
>one day he gets beaten up and humilated by a chad, all his friends were just pretending to like him and were actually with the chad, and the chad fucks the girl
>the end
>>
>>143251182
A harem about a guy who rejects the advances of every girl for some weird reason. it is revealed at the very end that he was married/engaged/in a relationship with someone else.

>>143288214
>sent to heaven for commit suicide
Anon...
>>
>>143262691
Cheerio
>>
>>143269024
So many layers
>>
>>143251182
>Sword art online but with guns
Oh wait.
>>
>>143289510
Would watch for the self insertion
>>
>>143288092
Not bad at all.
>>
File: 1466692945352.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466692945352.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
They beat me to it.
>>
>>143290591
Even better:
>A harem about a guy who rejects the advances of every girl for some weird reason. at the very end that he complains that girls are frigid bitches.
>>
>>143257645
Yosuga no Sora?
>>
File: just.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>143290591
It is possible!
>>
>>143257645
Koi Kaze already exists, anon. It actually tackles the subject matter with a great deal of tact. Not exactly trolling the audience at all.
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.