[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else seem to enjoy nearly every anime they watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jghgohgh.png (1MB, 1250x672px) Image search: [Google]
jghgohgh.png
1MB, 1250x672px
Does anybody else seem to enjoy nearly every anime they watch? I've watched quite a few and I have yet to find something I would rate under 6/10.
>>
>quite a few
That's your problem
Finish at least 300 shows before posting
>>
>>142860953
You haven't actually watched the bad stuff then.
>>
>>142860953
Yes, the pinnacle of the anime connoisseur is to be able to eat shit on a daily basis with a huge grin in your face.
>>
Generally I wouldn't be watching something if I didn't think I'd like it. You can afford to be picky, it still leaves you with hundreds of shows to watch.
>>
Usually I just drop something I dislike, I don't think there are any series that I've actually finished that I dislike
>>
>>142861031
300 anime or anime + manga = 300 ?
>>
>>142860953
Well, why would I watch something I don't enjoy?
>>
Generally three stages:
1)You saw DBZ as a kid. Maybe you picked up the EVA dub, torrented NHK when you 15 or some shit.
2)You watch everything. Its all new to you and you're just enjoying the ride because you haven't seen 300 episodes of conan yet.
3)You're tired of everything. Maybe you can force yourself to boot up a show every day or so, if you finish it in one go maybe you're still stage 2. You probably know most conversational japanese and disagree with CRs translations in your mind even though you never studied japanese.
From here it branches to many different ones, usually variants of stage 2 and 3. Most here will enter stage 4 though-
4)You discuss anime on /a/ far more than actually watching it. Your backlog is your entire harddrive and everytime you finally watch a show you have another on the list to be downloaded. Your real life consists of hoping that one day your backlog ends and that you can post on /a/ in peace.
>>
File: 1457125516114.png (36KB, 945x686px) Image search: [Google]
1457125516114.png
36KB, 945x686px
>>142860953
Generally so. I've picked up a few bad ones here and there and some mediocre ones but I've enjoyed most of the series I've watched.

>>142861407
Very true
>>
>>142860953
You have low standards.
>>
Me too, I'm not really a little bitch about things. That said I've lost interest in quite a few series as well.
>>
>>142860953
Same thing to me, and I have watched over 1000 series, it's been a very few shows that I have regretted to watch, like Zetsuen no Tempest, Yosuga no Sora or Flying Witch.
>>
>>142860953
No, that just means you have shit-tier taste, OP.
>>
>>142860953
I do usually enjoy everything. Rarely ever I drop something.
>>
>>142862216
>Your real life consists of hoping that one day your backlog ends and that you can post on /a/ in peace.
Essentially.
What is the consensus on Zan Sayonara Zetsubou, I feel it's the worst of the lot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.