[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never get to tell her how you feel >She will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

>You will never get to tell her how you feel
>She will never live to adulthood with you and be your girlfriend

Who is your tragedyfu?
>>
File: 542.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
542.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>She was a spy
>She was better off dead then alive pretending to be a leaf ninja

Obito should have gotten some balls, told her how he felt and got rejected like a man instead of kissing pictures of in private.
>>
>>142822422
I hope this isn't true I haven't gotten that far yet into the series.
>>
>>142822368
>You will never get to tell her how you feel
These bitches, they know. They're just being bitches.
>>
>>142822470

You are kidding right? The series has been over for a year and half....
>>
File: nurse_elfen_lied_44112.jpg (6KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
nurse_elfen_lied_44112.jpg
6KB, 130x180px
Rin is amazing.vwhy can't quest anons keep her alive in their quests. Also my tragic waifu is the nurse from elfen lied. She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>142822470
>I hope this isn't true I haven't gotten that far yet into the series.
it's not
>>
File: Doc.png (348KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doc.png
348KB, 853x480px
>>
>>142822368
>You will never commit a genocide in her name
>You will never be the coolest guy
>>
>>142822963
At least they're alive in my heart.
>>
How do I become the coolest guy?
>>
File: Draw What's Inside.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Draw What's Inside.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>you'll never make and publish manga with her
Ruru is a recent example, yet I came to like her.
>>
>>142822422
>>She was a spy
No she wasn't you stupid retard, Madara put a super special Uchiha-only seal on her heart to prevent her from telling the truth
>>
>>142824313
When did this happen?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.