[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you told me it's shit, i'm never gonna trust your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: gagurimontage.jpg (877KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gagurimontage.jpg
877KB, 1920x1920px
you told me it's shit, i'm never gonna trust your taste again /a/
>>
I guarantee nobody told you it was shit.
>>
>>142523031
I've said it a couple of time though.
>>
>>142522673
I tried watching the first episode while being quite tired but I failed.
Are every episode this much rapid text heavy ?
>>
>>142522673
>/a/
>taste
>>
Who the hell told you it's shit? Show is fantastic. Probably shounenfags complaining about "muh hipster animes le deep maymay".
>>
I told you it was THE shit, stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>142523159
>Are every episode this much rapid text heavy ?
No. The first episode clocks out at over 330wpm but no subsequent episode gets past 300. Point is, you'll be okay. Also, the best thing about TTG is the final two episodes. I don't want to spoil anything. Let's just say that they're fucking incredible.
>>
>>142523159
No, its only the first one.

I paused once or twice during it to read.
Rest are fine.
>>
>>142523342
>>142523349
Thanks Senpai.
>>
>>142522673
i never hear /a/ saying it's shit
>>
>>142523423
*heard
>>
I dropped it after episode 1 and never intend to pick it back up. 2.5x speed for the sake of "art" is the definition of pretentious.
>>
It was pretty decent, but I expected a masterpiece from all the stuff I gathered on /a/ so naturally I was a bit disappointed I guess

Great OP and ED though
>>
>>142523493
It's not very fast at all. His narration is maybe 1.5x conversation speed and only the first episode is so heavy with it. Also, maybe look up the definition of pretentious.
>>
File: tumblr_naf39nqQ3F1rpfx57o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naf39nqQ3F1rpfx57o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>that fucking smooth transition into ED in most episodes
>>
>>142522673
Dentist a best. Idk how dickchin managed to score that.
>>
>/a/ is one person
>>
File: tumblr_mcdkqkoAdD1ru3v4eo1_500.gif (1010KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcdkqkoAdD1ru3v4eo1_500.gif
1010KB, 500x281px
>>142526193
>she will never lick your face
>>
>>142526193
Dude was ugly but he had game
>tfw you will never be as wise as a college dropout with a giant ballsack for a chin
>>
It is shit.
>>
>>142522673
A couple of retards told you it was shit and suddenly the whole of /a/ did? Lurking for more than a week would have shown you that Tatami Galaxy is generally very well liked. Fuck off.
>>
>>142522673
/a/ is like /v/ in a way that no matter how good something can be someone will say it's shit
>>
>>142522673
it's not shit
>>
>>142529035
Well liked is an understatement, it's one of the most loved and highly regarded series. If it's ever criticised, it's only a knee jerk hipster reaction to how much anons praise it. OP is an atonishingly retarded newfag.
>>
>>142522673
Why the fuck would you ever trust /a/
>>
ITT: tumblr/reddit newfags with shit taste
>>
It's not a masterpiece, but it's still good.

First half may feel like a chore to watch first time but it starts to get more enjoyable towards the end when you see the earlier episode's events from other perspectives.
>>
>>142522673
Obviously a new fag who doesn't actually read threads.

Everyone move on and let OP develop his own faggot taste.
>>
>taking advice from /a/
Have you not been reading the threads? This place is only for shitposting and worshipping shit-tier waifus from generic moe anime
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.