[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-Flashback Edition- So, it looks like Netero is finally fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Netero_First_Hand.jpg (1MB, 3465x2720px) Image search: [Google]
Netero_First_Hand.jpg
1MB, 3465x2720px
-Flashback Edition-

So, it looks like Netero is finally fighting Meruem this week. I can't wait for all these Meruemfags to get BTFO against the chairman.

Also, how many seconds do you think Gon will last before Pitou beheads him after healing Kite?

99fags and speed readers get out please.
>>
>>142387868
Netero lost half his power due to age. He won't win.
>>
>>142388111
> Meruemfags are this delusional
>>
File: hunter-x-hunter-1202304.jpg (88KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-x-hunter-1202304.jpg
88KB, 800x1136px
CHAPTER 296 SPOILERS ARE IN!

Doesn't look legit at all. How fake/10 is it /a/?
>>
>>142387868
>Edition
>>
>>142388168
I like Netero. He's probably one of the most badass old people in manga (even above Roshi and Genkai), but Meruem is a piping hot young buck, ready to take on the world. Pitou would be more of a good match up.
>>
>>142388566
Netero already BTFO of Pitou with one attack at the beginning of the invasion, speedreader.
>>
>>142388775
>Didn't take any actual damage
>BTFO
That was even when Pitou had no idea how Netero's abilities work. She got caught offguard. I believe if the fight continued, Netero would win, but only at a heavy cost. He won't be confronting Meruem half dead, unlike how he is now.
>>
>>142388270
How many times has a character lost a limb and won? Netero has this!
>>
>>142389366
> "She"
> Implying that the attack didn't send it flying with the velocity of a fighter jet

Netero would easily beat it through a battle of attrition as I see absolutely no way it could even touch Netero's speed.
>>
I can't see Cell dying by the cliche old guy in anime/manga. He'll probably be used to strengthen the resolves of Gon and Killua for the final showdown.
>>
>>142387868

Netero kamikazes and takes the king out
>>
Where do you think Kurapika is? Is he dead?
;_;
>>
>>142389548
>Implying that the attack didn't send it flying with the velocity of a fighter jet
I never said she wasn't sent flying. But then she stopped it with her doctor ability, and floated gracefully down like a cat without any sign of damage.

Who knows if Netero can escape Meruem or if Meruem lets him live maybe they can have a rematch.

Pitou's sex hasn't been confirmed, but part of me knows she is a girl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.