[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

..Why did Kyon even do this? Couldn't he have easily just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

..Why did Kyon even do this? Couldn't he have easily just gone ahead and entered the other reality without just kind of being rude to Yuki? Like I get that he might have been trying to make some cosmic statement about himself and what reality he belongs to, but it's pretty dickish.
>>
>>142377301
He couldn't bring himself to agree with Nagato's solution to the whole mess.
>>
They really wanted to milk the moeblob appeal.
If I remember correctly, in the book he just has a short internal monologue and presses enter without talking to anyone.
>>
>>142377779
I lied, just checked and he does indeed do it in the book too.
>>
>>142377779
Why was Yuki so blobbish in the movie?
>>
>>142377301
Just going away without saying anything would be a dick move, even if they supposedly wouldn't notice because of time travel stuff
>>
>>142378165
it's not an alternate universe, it's the universe that has been changed and the old one in this present is gone, so when kyon leaves they literally all cease to exist when things gets fixed
even less reason to be a dickwad to nagato
>>
>>142377301
Why was this movie 3 hours long?
>>
It shows that Yuki loses and can't compete with Kyon's beloved psychopath Haruhi.
>>
>>142378281
Same reason Endless Eight was three hours long: to induce desperation.
>>
>>142378239
No, actually when Kyon left he went back in time 3 years ago. They stopped existing when he fixed the timeline, which happened after that.
Anyway, he had no idea what would happen so it's better to keep things straight instead of disappearing randomly. The key activated after something symbolic happened (the SOS Brigade gathering), after all.
>>
>>142378373
Come on, a psychopath doesn't insist on waiting day and night next to her crush's hospital bed like that.
>>
>>142377301
Why did Anon even do this? Couldn't he have easily just gone ahead and entered the other reality without just kind of being rude to Kyon? Like I get that he might have been trying to make some cosmic statement about himself and what reality he belongs to, but it's pretty dickish.
>>
>>142377301
He wanted to put it behind him instead of being an undesicive bitch, which is a flaw he's overcoming, it's called character-growth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.