[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What scene/episode is this from in Eva? Should I go to hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What scene/episode is this from in Eva?

Should I go to hell for not being sure if this is erogenous or not?
>>
File: D4C.png (1MB, 900x1550px) Image search: [Google]
D4C.png
1MB, 900x1550px
The one where they go to school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I
>>
reminder that asuka is riding shinji's bologna pony
>>
>>142309001
HOWS IT HANGING?
>>
>>142308997
Awesome response, thanks for the video link!
>>
Did Anno invent SOL with this scene?
>>
>>142308892
It's cant quite remember but I think it's one of the last two episodes. It's sort of an alternative reality type scene where Rei has emotions and Misato is their teacher.
>>
>>142309424
Yes. It's an alternate reality filled with just about every single school setting harem cliché and trope of all time.
>>
>>142309200
Hideaki Anno is the Hideo Kojima of anime.
>>
>>142308892
I would've of legitimately watched this segment expanded into a full show. the fist of the north star slice of life show was pretty funny to me.
>>
>>142309897
That's because Eva is good, despite /a/ loving to shit on it.
>>
>>142310068
I was thinking mostly because both go to extreme lengths to troll their fans and end up getting crowned as pioneering auteurs breaking new ground:

e.g.
Raiden bait-and-switch in Metal Gear Solid 2.
The (non)End of Evangelion for fans wanting better final episodes.
>>
>>142309943
There's still a lot of love for it though. It wasn't just pretty important to anime industry, it's also one of /a/'s first anime's discussed and help shape the board into what it is.
>>
>>142309534
In the way that both their respective franchises are milked to death? Yes.
>>
>>142308892
Wow, this is really weird, to see Rei act feminine like this.

I thought she was a "kuudere" type who didn't mind walking around naked in front of horny German (arab) men.
>>
>>142309534
Both are willing to put a camera on senseless bullshit with meandering philosophical dialogue and have their fans accept it as profound.
>>
>>142310216
>walking around naked in front of horny German (arab) men.
When did this happen in the original series?
>>
>>142310317
Don't you remember the scene where she walked out of a shower and a young Arabic male fell on her and she didn't care at all?
>>
>>142310365
>young Arabic male
What is this trollery?
>>
>>142310365
shiniji may be horny, but he's not arab. so I guess I'm missing the joke.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.