[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch an anime taking place in 40k universe? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Warhammer.jpg (165KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer.jpg
165KB, 727x1024px
Would you watch an anime taking place in 40k universe? Would that even work?
>>
I have no idea what that is, I watch anime and read manga as my primary hobbies and don't hang out with /tg/ or /v/
>>
>>142250130
Yes
No
>>
>>142250130
You bet your ass I would, yeah it most likely won't work but I'll enjoy it nonetheless
>>
>>142250130
i say it would work.

it has everything japanese live.

gothic dark brooding themes, warriors with a strict code, socialhiearchy, kawaii battle maidens, chaos and turmoil etc.
>>
>>142250186
(you)
>>
>>142250130
>Would that even work?
NO
>>
>>142250130
Fucken Jawohl mein Führer!
>>
Although they´d have to change some stuff...
ain´t no-one going to buy dakimakuras of ugly bald noseless aliens...
>>
File: euX74.gif (608KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
euX74.gif
608KB, 356x200px
>>142250130
Is that brother Batou?

Also no it wouldn't. The time for that passed when gritty, cell-animated OVAs with lots of shading went out of fashion.
>>
>>142250905
What if Trigger made it tho?
>>
If it was lore accurate then yes, but it wouldn't be.

>Ciaphas Cain is a normal 16 year old high school boy until one day a cute daemon shows up in his bedroom naked! Now that he's seen her breasts he's gained the power of the Psykers, super humans tasked with protecting the galaxy from the menace known as Warboss Ghazghkull!
>>
It would be a comedy slice of life about a guardsmen outpost that hasn't gotten orders in decades but keeps getting new recruits. Recurring plotlines/jokes would be the Commissar suspecting the weird quartermaster of chaos corruption when really he just has a weird obsession with xenos, the sewer systems being filled with gretchin from an ork invasion a century ago that constantly have to be cleaned out with flamethrowers, the super obvious Alpha Legion marine who claims to be on a mission from the ultramarines, and the private and his best "friend" a Necron Cryptek that knows nobody will believe him if he reports it.
>>
>>142250997
i heartidly keked
>>
>>142250130

Get it in the hands of the right director and it would be fucking glorious. 40k thrives on darkness and exaggeration to the extreme. The Imperium has a millon worlds and trillions of soldiers to throw at any problem they encounter, and will sacrifice literal billions just to wipe out a single enemy if need be.

Fuck, the God Emperor of Mankind's throne room is built over Mt. Everest. Not his palace, mind you, just the fucking throne room (the Palace just takes up most of Asia).

Tell me that wouldnt be fantastic if done by the same team that did Akira, just for starts.

Not to mention Orks and all the brilliant nonsense and DAKKAA the studio can throw at us.
>>
File: 1423527431714.png (1MB, 2085x3020px) Image search: [Google]
1423527431714.png
1MB, 2085x3020px
>>142250933
It would be digital, budgeted sparingly, and probably not produced too enthusiastically -- thus not as good as such a project could have been at another time under different circumstances, and not worth producing.

That's not to mention that almost nobody in Japan would buy it even if it turned out masterpiece, and in reality nobody outside Japan would bother because it would probably be bad.
>>
Get the team that did Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and it can work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.