[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your “What did he, she, they, or who the fuck ever - mean by this?” thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. It’s always the same kind even though they may be different for each thread. I imagine the little shit you are laughing so hard as you’re picking out a screencap from an anime where the character is saying or doing something that is suggesstive, so hard that you drop your Doritos on the floor. But it’s okay, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan asking dumb questions about things that he already knows the answers to. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientits or astronut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic /a/utist NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk to you because all you say is “WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS? WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?”You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Forever.
>>
>>142136695

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>142136695
Ok.
>>
File: 1452149295338.jpg (65KB, 641x483px) Image search: [Google]
1452149295338.jpg
65KB, 641x483px
>>142136695
>>
Can you tell me what you just said, but in less than a few words?
>>
>>142136695
10/10, I chortled in agreement.
>>
>>142136695
>gets mad people posts memes
>proceeds to post one of the most unfunny pasta meme since the dawn of 9gag
Sweet sweet irony.
>>
File: PtUmrG0.gif (3MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
PtUmrG0.gif
3MB, 1440x900px
>>142136695
I'm not overweight. I'm actually quite fit, but socially inept. I went to a pool party. I got qucked due to my own social incapability. I came to browse /a/. I make a post. I smile if someone acknowledges it. Even if the post is negative. I try to escape. It pains me to think of all the friends I lost and could have had, but /a/ and anime all ways give me a false sense of comfort.
>>
File: c8b.png (65KB, 622x649px) Image search: [Google]
c8b.png
65KB, 622x649px
>>142136695
>>
>>142136989
>Gets mad
How can you be sure he's mad if he just copy pasted a meme and changed a few words? Checkmate autist.
>>
File: 1464129159734.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1464129159734.png
284KB, 650x581px
>a scientits or astronut
>>
>>142137020
He bothered himself to make a thread using an image of one of the edgiest scenes in EoE. So yeah, he's pretty mad, alright.
>>
>>142136695
KISAMA ARE YOU BAKA OR ARE YOU SHINJI
>>
>>142136695
This copy pasta is way better than shit tier tumblr manga Punpun
>>
File: how disgusting.gif (1004KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
how disgusting.gif
1004KB, 500x215px
>>142136695
Can someone please tell me how she got her bandages?
>>
'What did he mean by that?' is a /tv/ meme right?
>>
>>142137225
I heard it started in /mu/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.