[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a minute. If she affiliated herself with the queerats and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nekkid rat loli.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nekkid rat loli.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
Wait a minute.

If she affiliated herself with the queerats and considered to be one deep enough to change the death feedback, why only eliminating the Kiroumaru triggered spoken feedback?

She wiped out entire army of Hornets and there is no way she couldn't see them, Kiroumaru specifically said few last of his elite warriors went on her with fangs and teeth. There could be no mistake.

How did she survive that?
The fuck.

r u trying to trickle me
>>
>>142119176
>She wiped out entire army of Hornets
She didn't. Only took their weapons.
>>
>>142119246
What this anon said. Remember? Kiroumaru said the hornets fought barehanded so he could escape.
>>
>>142119246
But wouldn't it still be considered as an attack?

Suki suffered from feedback just by looking at dying Fiend simply having thoughts towards her. There is no way she wouldn't understand why she took weapons away from queerats, she clearly could see other rats of her kind killing them and she was part of it.
>>
Als, I'm not buying the fact Shisei was unable to stand against her.

Even if he couldn't not attack her directly he vastly overpowers her in raw cantus power and his usage is more refined. There is no way wild child could just break his defenses, regardless if death feedback or not.
>>
>>142119176
That's a boy
>>
>>142121042
that anime was so gay it is really irrelevant
>>
>she

Anon...

Anyway, the Fiend didn't kill any queerats, just disarmed them. This is the biggest clue to what's going on with him.

Tertiary Feedback seems to be vague and based on personal interpretation, so it's not really something with rules. How much it affects you is linked to your empathy in the first place, otherwise you would get feedback for the most arbitrary actions.

The fiend literally tore a molerat to shreds so he can't really interpret it as anything else but damage he caused.

>>142120782

It doesn't matter how strong he is, the fiend can just kill him directly the moment he wants to.

Shisei is built up to be this master of cantus specifically to illustrate how irrelevant it is if he can't use it, and he is instantly dehumanised by an inferior user without the feedback restriction.

That's the reason the feedback system is there. Cantus is so absurdly powerful that you need to put those limits on place. a) Because cantus users will just kill eachother instantly or b) Their wills will clash, and presumable warp anything around which is almost just as bad for everyone else.

It's all consistent.
>>
>>142121320
I think in second episode Saki says there is a rainbow-alike effect when two Cantus forces clash. Which implies they can clash. I simply see no logical and objective reason why couldn't Shisei just do pure, raw force resistance (i.e armwrestling at its finest) beside dumb reasoning of being a narrative victim.
>>
>>142121747
Clashing isn't like you can just safely block someone else's cantus. It's dangerous and part of their up bringing is killing people who are willing to use their powers in that kind of risky way.
>>
>>142121320
>Tertiary Feedback seems to be vague and based on personal interpretation, so it's not really something with rules. How much it affects you is linked to your empathy in the first place, otherwise you would get feedback for the most arbitrary actions.

That's my best guess so far, however, it still casts shadow on the whole system. If it (kill) has to be a direct and clear action you consciously understand and evaluate on empathic level, that means it can be easily bypassed with any specifically designed drug to alter and tone down your clear/conspicuous thinking. For example, if autistic child/person did kill someone with Cantus, would he get death feedback? Very unlikely, his empathy level is close to zero, he wouldn't understand what he did thus there is no reason to trigger that effect.
>>
>>142121980
>It's dangerous and part of their up bringing is killing people who are willing to use their powers in that kind of risky way.

Only for children during their road to adulthood. I never read manga but anime never mentions a single case of adult going fiend way. And there is no logical reason for death feedback to be triggered when you just oppose someone's force without doing any harm to him.
>>
>>142121993
They test and kill kids with insufficient empathy before the ritual that unlocks cantus
>>
>>142122080
I know, I brought it up as an analogy for different reasons.
>>
>>142121993

What you mention regarding autism seems to ring true in terms of how the Fiends behave when they snap. They lose all comprehension of fellow humans as people so any instinctive feelings are muted.

From what we can see, the feedback you might get from say...killing a bunch of molerats is just instinctive and uncontrolled. Corpses align in a human shape, the brain sees a human, and triggers feedback.

Presumably if you accidentally do something to obscure a human's death then feedback won't activate, but you cannot plan to obscure a human's death because you are entirely aware of the end goal.

But yes, the more steps you are removed the less the effect matters so you probably could drug the fuck out of people - or bring up a Cantus user to think their own kind is something completely different, which Squealer does exactly. It's exploitable as fuck.

>>142122058

Opposing somebody's Cantus is probably doing harm to both of you, so it applies.

Either way, one cantus user is taking deliberate steps to repel the other, the Fiend just ignores all of that and goes straight for the kill. In a battle of wills, the Fiend is bound by nothing so it wins, seems obvious.

It could just be the show portraying it in a wonky way, since you are right in that it's not conveyed that well. If there are novelfags out there it would be interesting to know.
>>
>>142122257
>But yes, the more steps you are removed the less the effect matters so you probably could drug the fuck out of people - or bring up a Cantus user to think their own kind is something completely different, which Squealer does exactly. It's exploitable as fuck.

Which brings me to the point why there wasn't special members of Security Corps (c) (tm) trained and selected specifically for this role? Hell, only one would be enough to stop rampaging fiend.

>>142122257
>Opposing somebody's Cantus is probably doing harm to both of you, so it applies.

In which way?
During that episode with ball game, one of the shoolboys did that but the only outcome of that was the shock that someone dared to break rules of the game. I did not observe any harm.

>Either way, one cantus user is taking deliberate steps to repel the other, the Fiend just ignores all of that and goes straight for the kill. In a battle of wills, the Fiend is bound by nothing so it wins, seems obvious.

That's the reason I do not find it consistent. In which way he just "goes for the kill"? I understand if Cantus was something a gun - however fires it first wins. But it is not, it is more complex thing that seems to be operate on sub-atomic level. One of the users was capable of manipulating his own body cell incredibly precisely, without breaking any bonds. That means if there is any outside force applied to one's person body/cells he should be capable or repelling it the same way it is applied akin to reverse pushing. Whoever strongest and more experienced - wins.

Why suddenly lack of death feedback changes the scales beyond my understanding.
>>
>>142119176
you sure are late, newfriend
>>
>watched this show a few years ago
>read through the thread
>literally can't understand shit
really makes you go 'hmm'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.