[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Makise Kurisu is a stinky fake scientist who cannot even understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Makise Kurisu is a stinky fake scientist who cannot even understand that wearing pantyhose and hyper-hot Summer in Tokyo is retarded as hell. Her feet and legs are all stinky and smelly all the time and people hate her on streets.
>>
>>142106443
I want to punch Kurisu!
>>
>>142106443
Why would you even wear a lab coat when you're not working in a lab where you could accidentally spill dangerous shit onto yourself?

And no, Dr. Pepper does not count as dangerous as long as you don't ingest it.
>>
Why is the lab coat so long?
>>
>>142107566
A lab coat should be ankle length, so you can't spill shit onto yourself.
The entire point is that you can take it off easily and that it catches anything that drops onto it and that it's made of pure cotton, so it doesn't actually start burning easily.
>>
>>142106443
>Her feet and legs are all stinky and smelly all the time
>>
>>142106443
Wearing pantyhose in summer isn't all that bad provided you're not fat and don't move around too much or spend your whole day outside.
>>
File: Kurisu_is_cute_CUTE.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Kurisu_is_cute_CUTE.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>142107820
t. Male
>>
>>142107820
>Wearing pantyhose in summer isn't all that bad provided you're not fat and don't move around too much or spend your whole day outside.

That's bullshit and females only wear pantyhose to warm their legs at cold weather.
Summer in Tokyo is humid, hot, exhausting. Only retarded weebs would think that stockings / pantyhose are acceptable at Summer and not just a fetish piece of cloth for weebs.
>>
>>142108152
There exist light variants for Summer.
>>
>>142106443
This is acceptable.
>>
>>142107705
>Liking smelly feet
I like feet as much as the next guy but they should really be nice and clean.
>>
File: img010-1.jpg (208KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
img010-1.jpg
208KB, 1280x1811px
>>142108308
Are you telling me it doesn't make you hard?
>>
>>142106443
>Japanese summer
>Hyper hot
It's only 32 celcius. Westerners are weak as shit.
>>
>>142108470
Calm down negro
>>
>>142108438
I'm telling you I wish it didn't
>>
>>142107659
Hilarious, 1/10 I replied
>>
>>142108537
I'm serious.
Why do you not know that.
Also, you're supposed to keep the coat buttoned up at all times.
And you really shouldn't be wearing it outside the laboratory.
>>
>>142108605
Doctors often wear it because it makes them look professional and focused on their work.
>>
East Asian people don't sweat like Caucasians. They pretty much don't sweat at all actually, which is why deodorant and antiperspirant aren't really a thing there.

So Kurisu's legs wouldn't be sticky or stinky, just nice and warm. It would probably feel amazing to rest your head on her warm, squishy thighs.
>>
>>142108855
No, they wear it because it's either their uniform or because it prevents sick people from bleeding all over their clothes, which falls under "dangerous shit".
>>
File: Lap Pillow 3.jpg (1MB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lap Pillow 3.jpg
1MB, 750x1050px
>>142108872
Please don't make me fantasize about her gorgeous legs even more than I already do.
>>
>>142108605
You're right, it should be buttoned up at all times and it should only be worn in the lab.

An ankle-length lab coat is unnecessary for BSL-1 and 2 labs. Any further and you'd probably be doing the full-body suit route. Not even the CDC uses ankle-length lab coats for BSL-1 and 2 facilities.
>>
>>142108470
My city frequently hits 37 in the summer, but know what?

When the air is humid it feels hotter for people and you start to sweat a lot, even if the temperature's a measly 30 degrees.
>>
File: 1388088674404.png (1MB, 811x933px) Image search: [Google]
1388088674404.png
1MB, 811x933px
>>142108940
>No, they wear it because it's either their uniform or because it prevents sick people from bleeding all over their clothes, which falls under "dangerous shit".
Why are you arguing with me, dumbass? I had a lecture from an actual doctor and that's their part of doctor-patient empathy / contact / psychological methods.
Of course the ones who treat their patients and do some procedures are wearing lab coats. But the rest who only consult patients wear it for sake of expert-looking-doctor-you-can-trust.
>>
>>142109008
I dunno about biological shit, but spilling acid all over yourself is still super unpleasant.
>>
>>142109303
If you spill acid all over yourself and you're wearing a lab coat that wicks liquid, you'll be stripping off all of your clothes anyway. Not much you can do about that other than follow lab safety protocol better next time.

I don't handle anything too acidic, but I have handled lots of carcinogenic and/or pathogenic shit on a daily basis. It's not a problem because you do it in small amounts, also in fume hoods with proper ventilation systems that prevent aerosols from leaving the fume hood.

Incidentally a lot of people recommend not having an all-cotton coat for organics work with carcinogens because small splashes on cotton lab coats will wick whereas synthetic coats can repel that stuff. You still have to get a new coat afterwards but at least it didn't potentially soak into your clothes.
>>
This is the real question you all should be arguing about.
>>
>>142109687
The problem with non-cotton coats is that the fucking thing can melt and burn, but you are gonna have a hard time setting your pure cotton coat on fire.
>>
>>142110265
Conclusion, don't work in a lab with an open flame. If you have to work with an open flame, don't get your limbs close to it. I have a hard time imagining how a biological lab would need open flame or heat sources warm enough to cause combustion of nearby clothing. Most heating is done with specialized equipment or hot plates.
>>
>>142109810
congrats on revealing yourself newfag
see you next summer
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.