[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the Elevens not seem to care about spoilers? When I look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1461625905475.png (130KB, 314x342px) Image search: [Google]
1461625905475.png
130KB, 314x342px
Why do the Elevens not seem to care about spoilers? When I look at the openings of some anime adaptions, they tend to show plot twists, characters, and power ups that aren't introduced until way later. Even if it isn't an adaption sometimes, i.e, Digimon Tamers had all the evolution levels of the main trio and future Tamers right there in the OP.
>>
Characters and power-ups aren't spoilers.
>>
Anime adaptions are made for the fans of the source material so they don't care that much about spoilers.
>>
Why do you care so much about spoilers?
Are you only in it for the shock value? Have you never reread a book?
It's how you tell a story that matters the most, not the number of times you pulled away the rug from underneath people's feet with a cheap asspull.
>>
>>142069119
The shit those adaptations are adapting are old. Fans already know the gist of them.

It's like westerners bitching about getting plot points in the Harry Potter movies spoiled for them. Nobody did that.
>>
Because they're adaptations of manga for literal children that everyone has already read.

The real spoilers don't come until the next episode preview, anyway.
>>
Science confirms spoilers enhance the enjoyment of a show aside from rare exceptions.
>>
>>142069119
Pretty sure Tamers had them as silhouettes at first.
>>
>>142071032
Those exceptions are probably when the show goes to shit.
Like when you've got your hopes up for one anime and then a manga/LN reader comes by and tell you about a shitty plot twist/ending and makes your interest plummets
But then it's not the spoiler's fault, it's because the writing is shit anyway.
>>
>>142071155
There's also shit stories that literally live from one twist to the next.
It's a wild ride the first time you read/watch it, but afterwards you realize it's all trash.
>>
>>142069119
Kids' shows are a bad example. Ads and magazines advertise or tease at things a couple weeks ahead in order to get kids to want to watch the episodes. But the second ED of Adventure is a better example as Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon appear way early compared to the Tamers OP which had silhouettes.

SEED and SEED Destiny had shit loads of spoilers. Freedom and Destiny appear in the second OP of each of their shows even though they didn't appear for another 20 episodes where it was already the third OP. This is more due to Fukuda being a hack though.
>>
I do love when opening has little changes as the story progresses and when characters are indtroduced.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.