[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait wait so it's ALIENS? Really that's the cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Hero time.jpg (342KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hero time.jpg
342KB, 1280x720px
Wait wait so it's ALIENS?

Really that's the cause of the zombies?
Aliens? fucking really?

I still love the series but really.
>>
is it still totally ignoring being interesting in any way in order to have the author's self insert have sex with a child?
>>
>>142044429
I actually liked the aliens thing, kinda.

But yes he's still gonna fuck a 16 year old and there's nothing wrong with that. Being boring is wrong though.
>>
>>142044005
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>142044005
yeah I don't mind it too much actually. I like the special zombies as gross as they are and they are really only possible with other-worldly means. It also kind of sets it apart from other generic zombie apocalypse stories. at least I haven't watched or read anything with alien zombies. the zombies in Fortress of Apocalypse are a little similar though.

I also hope the main characters never really learn that they are aliens. It happens too often in zombie stories where it seems that the audience or writer needs a "cause" for the apocalypse and a cure. Unless the Main character is some sort of chosen one or last survivor I hope it's just about him and 16 year old chan to survive until the aliens come down or whatever. They did the right thing doing the reveal through a side story though.

I also wanna find out what's happening with that kid who can control zombies or whatever. the one in his underwear with the other dudes in underwear.
>>
I can't tell if I'm enjoying this still or if I'm continuing out of obligation.
>>
>>142044429
What?
>>
Why are zombies inherently more believable than aliens to you? If anything, it should be the other way around.
>>
File: ufo-wall-1600.jpg (568KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-wall-1600.jpg
568KB, 1600x1200px
>>142044005

>Ayys couldn't beat X-COM fairly.
>Infect planet with fast-acting plague that turns
people into semi-unkillable zombies.
>All order goes straight to hell.
>Planet's defense is too fucked to fight back.
>>
>>142046303
>I also wanna find out what's happening with that kid who can control zombies or whatever. the one in his underwear with the other dudes in underwear.
I don't think he can control them, but more of they don't attack the same kind.
>>
>>142048980
I assume he'd be equally annoyed if it were an alien manga and the aliens turned out to be zombies instead.
>>
>>142044429
It finally ended six chapters later.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.