[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the "Walk Her Home Gently" meme got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2avlbnA.png (738KB, 1390x1407px) Image search: [Google]
2avlbnA.png
738KB, 1390x1407px
Reminder that the "Walk Her Home Gently" meme got deadpooled.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/walk-me-home-gently
>>
File: walk me home.jpg (45KB, 366x265px) Image search: [Google]
walk me home.jpg
45KB, 366x265px
>>141168542
>They are fucking retards on /a/ who can't into english and believe that walking someone was pulled out of his ass
>>
why
>>
was it confirmed in the books?
>>
>>141168542
>being this much of a faggot that actually care about meme-worthy status of things people talk about on anonymous imageboard
>>
Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>141168542
Because it's not a meme, it's just a internal joke, and you shouldn't care about that anyway.
>>
>>141168542
What the fuck does 'deadpooled' even mean?
>>
File: 8dfcynd.png (213KB, 636x367px) Image search: [Google]
8dfcynd.png
213KB, 636x367px
>>141170832

The internet maymay database decided that it wasn't dank enough to be recognized as an official meme.

They said the same thing about Just As Planned though.
>>
>>141170832
it mean this particular thing does not gain enough recognition so that normies can not safely spam them around without looking like complete fucktard.
>>
anyway do you all really believe they're having sex?
goddamn you're so stupid if you believe that
>>
>>141171333
>another greasy haired mushroom who's out of touch with reality
>>
>>141171333
It makes no sense if they're not having sex. Even ignoring that line, the entire buildup to that scene and it's conclusion all point to them having sex.
>>
>>141171333
Yes, your waifu Crab is having sex with her boyfriend.
>>
File: 1460210353543.jpg (227KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460210353543.jpg
227KB, 600x800px
>>141172017
too bad mai waifu is monkey
>>
>>141172014

Maybe in the end she decided not to. Araragi's face the next day ain't the face of someone who just had lost his virginity with the girl he loves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.