[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you smart enough to understand Kyoanime, /a/? Did you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Are you smart enough to understand Kyoanime, /a/? Did you even heard about Schroedinger experiment?
>>
>>141041668
That fucking cat and the Japanese chunni obsession with it

Fuck that cat. Nips need to be put in boxes and left to be either dead or alive. Forever.
>>
>>141041726
>Fuck that cat.
I wish.
>>
Poor guy. He made the thought experiment to show that the Copenhagen Interpretation makes no sense, but media just use it to show how lolsorandumb quantum physics is.
>>
File: 1461917020101.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1461917020101.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>141041668
>>
>>141041668
>Did you even heard about Schroedinger experiment?
>>
>>141041668
>Introduce Schrodinger's cat at the beginning of the episode
>actually explain the whole reason he made the thought experiment, something all the other japanese stuff didn't do
>still make the episode about stupid shit

Anime really was a mistake.
>>
ONII-NYAN~!
>>
>>141042958
This show actually points out that the thought experiment was never meant to be taken seriously and merely meant to point out the absurdities of the Copenhagen interpretation. It is pretty much the best part of the entire show.

Aside from that, can anyone on /a/ tell us why the nips are so fascinated with this particular neko? So many anime just love referencing it, whereas in the west, unless the show is "science related" (like the BBT), it never gets mentioned.
>>
>>141045351
Because in the west it's become a part of the popular culture to the point where referencing it is low hanging fruit even by the standards of low effort shows like BBT/
>>
>>141045483
Well that explains why the west doesn't do it, not why the nips do do it. I don't see any other thought experiments referenced as often such as zeno's paradoxes. Is it because it is a cat and cats are kawaii as fuck?
>>
File: 14525892.jpg (120KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
14525892.jpg
120KB, 600x800px
>>141041668
Of course. As a man of refined taste, I have read Hellsing manga long before.
>>
File: yZU8Uu6.jpg (93KB, 751x436px) Image search: [Google]
yZU8Uu6.jpg
93KB, 751x436px
>>141045351
It's simply because it's chuuni. It's really easy to just say "The cat is both alive and dead" without understanding anything about quantum superposition.

Also because the japanese love the concept inherently. This is why calling a a girl a boy and not actually showing anything to prove otherwise is a thing. This is why はいてない is a thing. Japanese otaku just love the idea.
>>
>>141046067
Yes, but why?
>>
>>141046124
I dunno. Why do they live Zettai Ryouiki? They just do. Their culture developed that way. It's impossible to pin point some big bang origin for it.
>>
>>141046225
>Zettai Ryouiki
Everyone likes this though.

I mean, for instance, the japanese "shikata ga nai" expression and attitude can be traced back to having its origin mainly in losing WW2 via the world's most spectacular display of fireworks ever.

They have quite a few Dutch themed attractions and shit because of their Edo era exclusive trade with the cloggies.

So I would like to know what reason they ahve to be so fascinate with the neko x deadneko
>>
>>141041668
>Kyoanime
I seriously fucking hate falseflaggers and shitposters.
>>
>>141046687
What if the shitposter gang is just testing their shitpost bots, anon?
>>
>>141045351
>This show actually points out that the thought experiment was never meant to be taken seriously and merely meant to point out the absurdities of the Copenhagen interpretation. It is pretty much the best part of the entire show.

Literally wikipedia says that. It's not deep at all.
If that's the best part of the show I don't even want to know about the rest.

The funny part is that that cat example doesn't even make sense since quantum physics only apply to super small matter.
>>
>>141046825
>If that's the best part of the show I don't even want to know about the rest.
That was my point.
>>
>>141046825
Well one radioactive particle or whatever it was is a really small thing tbtqhwy familia
>>
>>141041726
Great idea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
>>
>>141047847
Ya, but the thought experiment shows how what applies to "tiny physics" doesn't translate to "large physics".
>>
>>141046687
Forgive me. I mean KinoAnime, of course.
>>
>>141041668
Of course, I am from Austria...
>>
File: 1453333286835.jpg (68KB, 367x637px) Image search: [Google]
1453333286835.jpg
68KB, 367x637px
>tfw we were born in time to witness the birth of intelligent KinoAni shows for intelligent people like myself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.