[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropped. Is it so hard to not destroy the plot with special snowflake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Dropped.
Is it so hard to not destroy the plot with special snowflake characters?
This is one of the main reasons SnK was garbage and they just repeat the same shit.
>>
>>140829588
Wait. Did you not see this coming a mile away? It's was pretty damned obvious from the first episode.
>>
>>140829588
>one of the main reasons
What do you mean, a majority of people loved that shit when it happened. It might just be you and a minority.
>>
>>140829588
Might as well drop it.

Sounds like you've been trying to find reasons to hate it anyways
>>
>>140829588
Shit taste confirmed, not like it matters because youre still paying for crunchyroll
>>
>>140829673
>a majority of poeple loved that shit

Where? On reddit? Because here almost everyone was royally pissed at him turning titan

>>140829637
I wanted to hope, first episode made me think he's gonna get shit done with his brains and tools and not with an asspull
>>
>>140829714
>Because here almost everyone was royally pissed at him turning titan
I'm seeing literally nothing but dozens of threads right now of people talking about the show. This is the only thread up trying to shit on it
>>
>>140829788
Are you blind or just lying hoping no ones gonna check if you're bullshitting?
>>
File: CWeo2TTWcAE2Kub.jpg (67KB, 602x640px) Image search: [Google]
CWeo2TTWcAE2Kub.jpg
67KB, 602x640px
Sure whatever.
I'll just keep watching it for best girl, ost and visuals
>>
we are kabaneri
>>
>>140829588

DUDE ADULTS ARE BAD LMAO
>>
>>140829836
Sorry man, you;re in the minority on this one.
>>
>>140830128
Thanks for showing me how wrong my opinion is because it does not conform to the majority.
Guess it's time to download Naruto and listen to some pop music
>>
Snk was garbage because literally every detail was fucking retarded and the "story" was ass-lame and boring. The fact that their 2D characters could only move the lack-of-plot forward by snowflaking out was just a product of the corner that the shit writers wrote themselves into.
>>
>>140830187
whoosh
>>
Isn't that the main draw of the show otherwise it's just another zombie flick.
>>
>>140829588
>SnK ripoff doing the same things as SnK
Holy shit
>>
>>140829900
Koito a shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.