[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/. Just watched Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. It had many problems.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hey /a/.
Just watched Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. It had many problems. Some of the episodes sucked. It didn't follow direction I wanted it to. There was a lot of drama. It would have benefited from more music. It wasn't long enough. And yet, I couldn't help but cry at the end. Damn, it was so good.
Let's have a Shigatsu thread. I'm aware normalfags hype it too much. When I checked the archive, most of the threads about it were so bad they should have been deleted on sight. Even though, I'd like to see some posts. Did you enjoy it while it was airing? I imagine a shitload of stuff must have been outright annoying, especially when waiting for next episode. I'm sad but I want to see some of the funny edits. Or macros. Or just screenshots you saved for whatever reason. I'll go on pixiv hunt tomorrow but fanarts would be nice as well. Simply expressing your opinion would be great too, I'll take anything. I want to taste even a tiniest bit of experience I missed by being late.
>>
ok
>>
>>140732970
This post is on target. It has flaws but it's good and makes you cry
>>
>>140733305
This was me. I actually thought it was decent. I didn't fall for the tearbait, though.
>>
File: 50038216_p0.jpg (772KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
50038216_p0.jpg
772KB, 1181x788px
>>140733305
The fact I'm happy even about this reply is perhaps the best indicator of what state this show left me in. I became such a wreck for this evening.
Thank you, anon.

There goes my delayed pixiv hunt.
>>
>>140733364
Yeah, that's a good summary of how I feel about KimiUso. The flaws are clear but at the same time I'm so impressed.

>>140733380
What did you think about directing though? Pacing might have been bad at times but from artistic point of view, I'd dare to call it masterful. The way tones changed according to scenes' mood, various hues, shifts in artstyle between chibi, SD and normal, contrast, special effects... damn, all of it fit so well.
>>
File: 49388982_p0.jpg (481KB, 1000x1270px) Image search: [Google]
49388982_p0.jpg
481KB, 1000x1270px
She's beautiful.
>>
File: 47353762_p0.png (1MB, 1157x1636px) Image search: [Google]
47353762_p0.png
1MB, 1157x1636px
I'd gladly watch one cour focusing on Emi.
>>
main girl is way too white lol
hard to like a girl that looks white
>>
>>140735598
You mean her "Western-like" personality? because skin color is more vivid than in many other shows.
>>
>>140735651
yes
>>
near the end of the show the studio put up some sort of campaign on twitter or something saying there would be a 'miracle' if it reached a number of retweets or hits

what actually came out of that?
>>
I wanted her to live.
But it probably wouldn't be as good if she did.
>>
>>140735598
>lol
Kill yourself.
>>
Stop making these fucking threads every goddamn day you autist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.